• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders, semi-final, Saturday 27 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
My tickets were attached, although they're not my usual ones, purchased another one to fit Hawko in.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Hi guys, received my Ticketek email saying I was successful in purchasing my same seat for the Semi and that a .pdf was attached with the Ezy ticket. Only problem - it wasn't.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Just had my pdf tickets emailed to me two days after I purchased them.

Seems there are pdf tickets for members in 2015!

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I wasn't going to come down for this one but my kids team just got handed the guard of honor gig. I missed the members pre sale but I just did a dummy run and got dealt seats in bay 14 row f.. I think I gotta do it!

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
It's going to be weird when Sydney stops getting to host home finals. I'm starting to get used to it.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Been doing some research on the final if its in Wellington and the news is ominous.

The Waratahs organisation is not doing anything about seat/flight/accomodation packages. Stadium seats have to be booked through NZ (Ticketek?).

The flight situation is looking ugly. The Sydney to Wellington flights Saturday morning are almost full (Qantas has 8 seats left) and the seat prices are awful. Flight Friday night is not a lot better. You can't book till Sunday week because its not certain the final will be in Wellington, by which time I expect all the seats will be gone. Short of hiring a private jet (ha ha) getting over there looks very difficult.

We badly need the Chiefs/Clan to win the semi-final over the Canes otherwise Fox looks like the only option. The other option is for the Brumbies to win the elimination and semi final, which means we would play them at Olympic Park. Carn, the Brumbies. (Jeez, you won't hear me saying that too often).

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
If you can find 200-odd like-minded tahs supporters, could you charter a plane?
Last year a group on finns did that to go and support a basketball team in the euro champs, someone just has to take care of it and its propably a hell of alot of work, the cost was less than 200e for a flight, similar distance as Sydney to Wellington.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
(The flight situation is looking ugly. The Sydney to Wellington flights Saturday morning are almost full (Qantas has 8 seats left) and the seat prices are awful. Flight Friday night is not a lot better. You can't book till Sunday week because its not certain the final will be in Wellington, by which time I expect all the seats will be gone. Short of hiring a private jet (ha ha) getting over there looks very difficult.)

Well Hawko, the only reasonable option would be a canes/Clan final it would seem to me. And I only say that because I wouldn't want all you fine posters on here having to worry yourself about planes etc :p

Actually if it a Canes/Clan semi next week, don't completely write off a home semi in Sydney against the Clan, they are capable of beating anyone I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.