• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders, semi-final, Saturday 27 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Tahs have never lost to a Kiwi side in Sydney since Chiek took over

If you think those flimsy men, representing a purdy little flower, are going to match it with the might and power of the Highlanders, think again.

The Waratahs are gonna end up like this cover.

9355948.jpg

;)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Nope, just because your lot won when they last met in Antarctica doesn't mean you are going to win this time. Check the score from the most recent clash at Allianz..

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Like woman pictured, I think fans will be left feeling underwhelmed by the technique, endurance and overall x-factor or the Highlanders.

The Highlanders will try very hard though and they swear that sort of stuff doesn't usually happen.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Tahs forwards will be far too strong for the Highlanders.
If they aren't, the Wallabies are going to have serious problems this year.

1 Benn Robinson, 2 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 3 Sekope Kepu, 4 Will Skelton, 5 David Dennis (c), 6 Jacques Potgieter, 7 Michael Hooper, 8 Wycliff Palu.
All Wallabies or former Wallabies with Potgieter Bok level.

1 Brendon Edmonds, 2 Liam Coltman, 3 Josh Hohneck, 4 Alex Ainley, 5 Mark Reddish, 6 Elliot Dixon, 7 James Lentjes, 8 Nasi Manu
Number of ABs or former AB = zero

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
yes, head-to-head in the forwards it really does look like damn near an 8-0 whitewash in favour of NSFW.

Still, everyone's been underestimating the HLDS all year.....

G

galumay

If the Tahs fans are all so confident, why is no one willing to take me up on a simple Avatar wager?

I dont know about the others, but I am not confident enough for a wager! Its a semi final, both sides got there by being better than most. Both are very capable of winning, I am just hoping for a cracker of a game!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If the Tahs fans are all so confident, why is no one willing to take me up on a simple Avatar wager?

I believe what you're really trying to say is:

image.jpg

(third & final attempt to drum up some signature/ avatar bet action, if that doesn't work I give up (& we have confirmation that the pro-tah posters on here are indeed girlie men) :))

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

OK so are we on??

I'm guessing it works something like if I win you have to change your supporter logos to the Tahs and Wallabies and your avatar to this:

10875.1.jpg

And if you win you get to choose mine. Right?

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
OK so are we on??

I'm guessing it works something like if I win you have to change your supporter logos to the Tahs and Wallabies and your avatar to this:

10875.1.jpg

And if you win you get to choose mine. Right?

Ooooh, nasty.
Avatar and signatures are the usual currency. 1 week.
I will have to work on my one.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
OK I'll agree to that. Dismal Pillock is assigned to scribe the signature to either winner however it obviously has to be pro-Waratah and/or Wallabies if I win.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^ pretty sure @Dismal doesn't do pro bono so I'd be really, really careful if I were you. That goes for both of you BTW :)

Onya @ KOB for having the cojones to take up @teach's challenge & @teach for having the cojones to issue it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.