• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders, semi-final, Saturday 27 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well, that's end of the Tahs luck with the ref, bit of a harsh call for the penalty try, but can't agree on the yellow card.

G

galumay

Will be a well deserved win to the highlanders. Today has ominous signs for the tests and WC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
10 points up, man in the bin, I reckon the Clan should have kicked that penalty to the corner.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Fuck the double blow was rough. Penalty try was ok but not both.
Kearns is a joke. He's been pumping up Joubert all night as the calls have been going the Tahs way and they get one shit call and he says Joubert has been rubbish all game!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
As soon as he decided the arm was swinging, it had to be a yellow and a penalty try.

I didn't think that it was the right call, but the consequences are correct for that call.

G

galumay

Now we have those disgraceful twats commentating putting shit on Jourbet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Harsh call.

Kearns needs his mic off, completely unproffessional right now. At least
Kafe and Marto try and hide their bias when commentating!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
How do the Tahs come back from here? Entire second half they've been all over the shop.

Need to settle and get their forwards rolling. That's where the big advantage is I think.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I guess it is hard for Skelton to halt the momentum of that stupidly large body, clatters into another player without the ball.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
you got some stupid ass commentators, Clarke wondering about "taken in the air", it was a fair contest you doofus

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kearns has been horrible all night.

Palu off, Hoiles on. Very different player, that will take a lot of starch out of the Tahs, but bring someone extra chasing that ball hard.

That shakey lineout is not good for the Tahs as Foley drops another high kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.