• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders Sun 6th July @ the SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Consolation prize keeps the score ticking over. Foley PK from 40 metres out. Score now Tahs 11 - Clan 3. 30 minutes.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Apart from the silly infringement (leading to a YC) Aaron Smith has been playing fantastic footy this year!

A bit distressing when the heading into Bledisloe Cup territory as a Wallabies fan.

I think it's a battle between Phipps and Smith as to whom can scream louder in this game, I think Nicholas will get those chocolates.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I suspect the game plan may get changed at half time. Kicking away possession not working too well.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Here comes another 3 for the clan. 45 metres out, 15 metres from touch.

Sopoaga nails it.

11 NSW Clan 9. 39 minutes.

Siren sounds. No change to score. Into the sheds for some oranges.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Well. First half not going to everybodies predictions. I should have had more faith. Highlanders looking like they are getting more confident. Will be a riveting second half.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Clan would have to be happy, only 2 down after Tahs totally dominated the first 25 min & they had a man in the bin. May be a tad closer than some of us thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.