• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

Tazzmania

Charlie Fox (21)
From Valance Romans rugby. Translation thanks to Google :

RYAN MCCAULEY IS COMMITTED TO THE DAMIERS FOR 2 SEASONS!

We found with Ryan everything we were looking for for the top 2nd line position. Namely height, a line leader who excels in the aerial field, quality in movement with and without the ball, as well as experience!

Indeed, despite his young age, Ryan is a former Australian U20 international who already has around forty super rugby matches.

We are very proud to have Ryan with us!

Previous clubs: Waratahs, Exeter Chiefs, Western Force

Honors: 25 matches in the National Rugby Championship, 33 matches in SuperRugby

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Burey is a good signing. He adds depth there too with Pasitoa and potentially Donaldson.
Wasnt massively impressed with Poolman, but he is young and he will be better for the experience last season. Hope to see some improvement next season.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
From Valance Romans rugby. Translation thanks to Google :

RYAN MCCAULEY IS COMMITTED TO THE DAMIERS FOR 2 SEASONS!

We found with Ryan everything we were looking for for the top 2nd line position. Namely height, a line leader who excels in the aerial field, quality in movement with and without the ball, as well as experience!

Indeed, despite his young age, Ryan is a former Australian U20 international who already has around forty super rugby matches.

We are very proud to have Ryan with us!

Previous clubs: Waratahs, Exeter Chiefs, Western Force

Honors: 25 matches in the National Rugby Championship, 33 matches in SuperRugby
McCauley never seemed to really kick on. With Rodda, Williams, Sankey and Kalapu, we have a decent starting side there. Pugh is also bracketted as a lock, but I think he isnt tall enough tbh. Do we need another lock with those 5?

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
From the Force email, my guess is Donaldson

New Signing Announced Tomorrow​

Can you guess our new signing off these five clues?

1. He is the same age as Max Burey
2. His Super Rugby debut was against the Force
3. He attended the same high school as Scotty Cam and Morgan Turinui
4. He has been previously coached by Simon Cron
5. He has played against Wales

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
From the Force email, my guess is Donaldson

New Signing Announced Tomorrow​

Can you guess our new signing off these five clues?

1. He is the same age as Max Burey
2. His Super Rugby debut was against the Force
3. He attended the same high school as Scotty Cam and Morgan Turinui
4. He has been previously coached by Simon Cron
5. He has played against Wales
definitely Donaldson

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
McCauley never seemed to really kick on. With Rodda, Williams, Sankey and Kalapu, we have a decent starting side there. Pugh is also bracketted as a lock, but I think he isnt tall enough tbh. Do we need another lock with those 5?
Need another experienced ~2m Lock.
4 developing locks in the Academy.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Burey is a good signing. He adds depth there too with Pasitoa and potentially Donaldson.
Wasnt massively impressed with Poolman, but he is young and he will be better for the experience last season. Hope to see some improvement next season.
They need to figure out a position for Poolman - is he a big ball paying 12 - is he a bad outside back sub, is he a fullback. What.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Bit of the Taj Annan situation about him. Although I've really liked watching him at 12 in the U20s.

Poolman is a Centre. A lot may depend on what Spink does with the Force. He turned out to be a great pickup.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Screenshot_20230622_095339_Facebook.jpg