• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
9 - White/IFL
10 - Burey/Pasitoa
11 - Potter
12 - Stewart
13 - Spink
14 - Pulu/O'Donnell
15 - Donaldson

Pulu is gone. Hopefully someone else to be announced. I think Potter might be wasted on the wing but Spink has a mortgage on 13. Building some good depth if we have a bench of IFL, Burey, Kunezle, Tiatia etc

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Captaincy for 2024?

I’m going to be very disappointed (more pissed off) if Wells makes it in to the starting 15! Let alone retaining the captaincy.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Captaincy for 2024?

I’m going to be very disappointed (more pissed off) if Wells makes it in to the starting 15! Let alone retaining the captaincy.

agreed definitely not Wells. They might go with White but I hope not because want IFL to start a lot of games

Rodda would be a good option if fit.

Maybe Hamish Stewart or Williams could be a bolter?

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Can I hear sharpening knives? Time to get it back out!

akubra.png

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Hoiles said......

“I played at the Brumbies, I played at the Waratahs. If it meant getting rid of one of them to make Australian rugby better, I’d be all for it"! :D :D :D

He's also up for getting rid of the sun because sometimes it's too hot!

Alex Ross (28)
Hoiles said......

“I played at the Brumbies, I played at the Waratahs. If it meant getting rid of one of them to make Australian rugby better, I’d be all for it"! :D :D :D

He's also up for getting rid of the sun because sometimes it's too hot!
So why are you getting in a rage like he wants the Force axed?

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
So why are you getting in a rage like he wants the Force axed?
I was attempting to be ironic my friend.

Mr Holies knows full well if it comes to a sacrifice, there will only be 2 cocks on the block.

Running_rugby_1954

Dave Cowper (27)
Angus Crichton possibly to Western Force, I wonder what connection he has with WA

It’s a Scot’s College connection. That’s why a lot of their underrated kids end up there.