• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Bulls - Rnd 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

about to put my fist through this f@rking computer streaming shit!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The refereeing of the breakdown this season is atrocious. You don't actually have to compete for the ball, just make it look like that's what you're doing and the ref will give you the penalty. Coupled with them not enforcing a clear release for the 2nd player in, who is a lot of the time competing for the ball before the initial tackler has released and the World Cup is looking like it is going to be another dirge.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Well, the Bulls are completely uninspiring. They're more one dimensional than the Force, but at least they know how to win it by doing the basics right.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The penalty count is ridiculous. Force with all the ball but penalised 6 times more then the bulls

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
A word of warning to the Force supporters. I have tipped them in Footytips.com.

Given my usual tipping success rate, I may have issued them with a Kiss of Death. Sorry :oops:

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well, the Bulls are completely uninspiring. They're more one dimensional than the Force, but at least they know how to win it by doing the basics right.
Give us some credit. Must of had 4 line breaks in that half. Don't know what to do with the ball after the break lol

Status
Not open for further replies.