• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force V Reds 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
This game reminds me of the tag line of Alien vs Predator (a shit film, I know): No matter who wins, we lose.

Only for today's game: No matter who wins, Queensland still has Dick.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Is Adelaide even part of Australia?

This is a bit rich coming from a state that wants to cecede from the rest of the country now that the rest of the country is no longer propping them up with tax equalisation payments.

T

TOCC

Hmm its a difficult one, the Honey Badgers last home game, a finals birth on the line and against their old head coach.. Western Force players will be pumped for this, i hope the Reds don't leave feeling 'Red-Faced'..

M

Moono75

I love the smell of scared Queenslanders in the morning......it smells.....it smells like victory :D

M

Moono75

This is a bit rich coming from a state that wants to cecede from the rest of the country now that the rest of the country is no longer propping them up with tax equalisation payments.

Tax equalisation payment.....is that what the Tahs call those payments in the brown paper bags to all their Wallabies players. Wondered how they all fitted under the cap :oops:

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Tax equalisation payment...is that what the Tahs call those payments in the brown paper bags to all their Wallabies players. Wondered how they all fitted under the cap :oops:

Wouldn't that be a good thing? I mostly hear complaining about the ARU overpaying the Test Tahs. At least you're insinuating the Tahs are paying out of their own pocket.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yeah because the amount the Waratahs contribute to their Wallabies' salaries is so insignificant they fit inside little brown paper bags.

Meanwhile the NSWRU/ARU's pockets are bottomless when it comes to top ups.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The tone has been set. Make each breakdown a brothel. Go off your feet, dive over, get your hands in there. Whatever it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Not at all unexpected but it doesn't make for good watching which is pretty much all I want out of tonight. The first few weren't exactly legal though. Angus wants to get onto that early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.