• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Waratahs: Saturday 16th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boof1050

Bill Watson (15)
As a Force Fan I'm farken embarassed! Surely Twiggy could offer Pryor a job somewhere in one of his mines!

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
glad to see we kicked on and scored some more points. really liked seeing hoops not having to try and carry the game, and his being the first tackler created some great opportunities for turnover with gamble and HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes).

Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) showed that some of the form to repay the faith with some great d, and almost 2 tries.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
As a Force Fan I'm farken embarassed! Surely Twiggy could offer Pryor a job somewhere in one of his mines!
think you're being a bit harsh on your lads, this was the 2nd best game of the round for me with some really positive rugby played.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Force fans must be disappointed to hear Godwin’s post match comments.

Things like he doesn’t know the answers, things keep going wrong, the team need to train and prepare better etc. are signs of a real lack of cohesion in the squad. Sounds like a few blokes might have already checked out of the Sampson era.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Key takeaways from a biased waratahs supporter:

1- Angus Bell will be the Wallabies #1 for probably the next 10 years - his future father in law (at the time) that said he would be a 100 cap wallaby was right, but probably underestimated by at least 50 caps
2 - Nawaqanatawase has proper upside - he won’t play as many as the above but I guarantee he will be a wallaby
3 - Perese has proper upside too
4 - Foketi has really come of age, he might get some gold game time too
5 - Pietsch is ok but I’m far happier with him being in the 7s program. That pass, fuck me!
6 - Harrison
7 - can see why Jed Holloway is in the Wallabies squad, perfect #19

Last edited:

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force are just shocking now. No idea what happened to the team who played in the first 2 rounds. It's hard to see all the ex force players put the knife in. The ARU ruined the force. They had such a good side and now all those players are starting in all the other super sides in Australia and the force were left to rebuild again.

The last play was a penalty try all day. It's been like that for at least 2 years now. No idea how Gardner thought it was ok.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Force are just shocking now. No idea what happened to the team who played in the first 2 rounds. It's hard to see all the ex force players put the knife in. The ARU ruined the force. They had such a good side and now all those players are starting in all the other super sides in Australia and the force were left to rebuild again.

The last play was a penalty try all day. It's been like that for at least 2 years now. No idea how Gardner thought it was ok.
If you watch closely it came off Mark's boot and went backwards. I think it's technically still a knock on since he didn't mean to kick it but no way you could rule that a deliberate knockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.