• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Which Position should AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) play?

Which position should AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) play?

• Fullback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wing

• Outside-centre

• Inside-centre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
fatprop said:
Spook said:
Gerrard is a fine runner of the ball.

Gerrard was a fine runner of the ball.

Fixed

Gerrard has lost all his pace.

I am pretty sure that Deans' won't pick anyone to play 15 if they can't outrun the opposition forwards - and Gerrard couldn't do that two years ago. Gerrard would be a handy play to have on the bench but I couldn't see him running on, even this year.

I picked 13 as I am worried about Aackers kicking game when the pressure is on

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
He's our best back so really he should choose were he wants to play but the fact Deans has to use him as a stop gap 15 or 12 just shows how shit our backline depth is.

He can play 15 & 12 at the same time just as long as JOC (James O'Connor) doesn't get a run.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
mark_s said:
fatprop said:
Spook said:
Gerrard is a fine runner of the ball.

Gerrard was a fine runner of the ball.

Fixed

Gerrard has lost all his pace.

I am pretty sure that Deans' won't pick anyone to play 15 if they can't outrun the opposition forwards - and Gerrard couldn't do that two years ago. Gerrard would be a handy play to have on the bench but I couldn't see him running on, even this year.

I picked 13 as I am worried about Aackers kicking game when the pressure is on

ahem.... Caleb Ralph ...... ahem.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Who could forget Caleb Ralph being run down by a second rower? But Ralph played wing and 13, not fullback. And Ralph's positional play was great - similar to Roff, he knew where to be to score tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.