• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Who will be the Argies first scalp?

Who will be the Argies first scalp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
I think some people forget to realise that Argentina are VERY hard to beat at home. They've drawn with the All Blacks there in the past, and were about 10 minutes away from a monumental upset there in 2006 going down 25-19 to the AB's . That said - I think it will be Australia that they will beat first.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Well, there is the three amigos who think they are the masterminds of the whole operation and, therefore, think they can do whatever they want off the field and get away with it which is a distraction for the team and bad for the game.

Then there are blokes like Robinson who think they should have a say in how his Super franchise is run and who gets picked as his coach. Its this kind of player entitlement bullshit that destroys teams. Refer to the Brumbies of 2011.

How many games have we been winning and let slip in the last twenty minutes? How many times have we lost to teams who are ranked well below us on the IRB rankings and not because they were better than us but because we did not show up on the day? How many times have our blokes talked about how good they are going into a game only to be served a generous portion of humble pie?

Best post in the history of the forum.

When was the last time the Wallabies just imposed their will on an opponent ?

A

AlexH

Bit late to start imposing yourself when you are playing for third.

One game earlier would have been nice.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
I imagine that the Argentine top brass are targeting the home game against Australia for their one win in this years competition. It's a pity its near the end since the spirits might be down for them by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.