• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WTC and Ashes 2023

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
dancing-in-the-rain-step-up-head-stand-eptj3u746809vfob.gif

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Fuuuuuck me. I’d almost become content and now they suck me fully back in.

Can these 2 occupy enough time with a bit of rain? Get just in front even 50-100 that time in the change over plus more rain might get across….

I know it’s still all in Englands favour and can be over in a session or less.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Good to see the boys, Marnus especially, dig in last night. Do it again today and we might just escape. England still massive favourites but with the way this series has gone so far you just never know.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Forecast looks bad again but they got more overs in yesterday than I thought they would. I reckon England will get it done but you never know.

I hope the gods grant us clemency if only to piss of Piers:

1690069290711.png

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
Forecast looks bad again but they got more overs in yesterday than I thought they would. I reckon England will get it done but you never know.

I hope the gods grant us clemency if only to piss of Piers:

View attachment 16939

Nothing would make me happier than Piers crying in his beers because of a draw and as a result Australia retain the Ashes!! Imagine the whinge coming out of Piers!!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
For someone who thinks so highly of himself, I've yet to see any evidence to back it up. The ultimate blowhard.

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Depends on the forecast you look at, but days being totally washed out is very rare throughout history and I would be surprised if it happens today. I am beginning to get properly optimistic however. The outfield will be saturated.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Anxiously checked the result this morning. The trophy is ours!!
No cricket on ... so our place stumbled into watching the first night's finals of the world swim champs.

An even better use of the water than Old Trafford; it was Australia's best day in swimming in 50 years!

Last edited: