• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Your Most Despised Test Rugby Side

Your Most Despised Test Rugby Side

• Ireland

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Scotland

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Wales

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Derpusland

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The one team that you do NOT want to see hoisting the Rugby Football World Cup.

You despise them.

They disgust you.

You are incensed just looking at my pole.

3 votes each. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Stupid GAGR poles max out at 10 options so dont come having a "what, no Pitcairns??" cry to me.

Obvs didnt include Australia in the pole as they would only get 1 vote. (from that DRONGO Derpus
leo.png
)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
England easily the most despised, but I also absolutely love seeing a Welsh hearts broken, New South or Old North. New Zealand to round it out because it is very funny how they react to losing important rugby games.
I respect your decision even though the final third of it would appear to be the derangled ramblings of a madman.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well, you've wandered into the wrong pole...
I tried to think of one, but bugger me, I just can't bring myself to hate anyone. My favourites are Boks and probably Wales just for history's sake, and I genuinely like most teams, and yet to find fans of any team that I dislike as a whole! I prefer to live in my world without hate though fellas!

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
Where’s the lack of hatred for Ireland? They’ve turned into the most arrogant side in world rugby based on playing shit box-kick rugby and importing Aussies and New Zealanders, yet claiming it’s all to do with systems and centralization.