• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2020 Super Rugby AU Round 4 Waratahs vs Melbourne Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Very much looking forward to Hosea getting a starting spot. He’s the most unheralded of young Aus locking stocks but has just as much potential as any of them offer. His defensive work for holding players up in the tackle is superb. He was very impressive with his limited time off the bench against the reds.

And, imo, easily the best of the locks at the U20s last year. Hoping that Frost (off topic) can be just as good.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The odds have swung right around in this one. Started with the Rebels being 1.73 and the Tahs 2.10 and now it's Tahs 1.73 and Rebels 2.10.

Certainly should be close.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
It’s a tough one. If the rebels can keep it tight for 60 I think they will get it over the Tahs with a superior scrum coming off the bench but the Tahs starting pack should have an edge to dictate the game until the bench gets involved.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
The odds have swung right around in this one. Started with the Rebels being 1.73 and the Tahs 2.10 and now it's Tahs 1.73 and Rebels 2.10.

Certainly should be close.

Got tahs, crusaders, brums and blues (win only multi) @ $4.49 on wednesday.

Bet of the weekend. Kata to score anytime @ $2.2

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
The 'tahs have been building nicely since the break, unlucky last week.

I can see them winning this one by a margin.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I don't get everyone saying Tahs easily,

Rebels by 10+

We have played the best two teams in this comp, should have beat the Reds and got back into the game against the Brumbies after a slow start.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Good in defence there from kellaway, really liking the idea of him on one wing for the wallabies

Status
Not open for further replies.