• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2020 Super Rugby AU Round 4 Waratahs vs Melbourne Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
I hope Joseph Sua'ali'i isn’t tuning in to this game. Fingers crossed for a much better second half!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I can’t help but continue to feel Wessels not the answer for the Rebels and Force got a much better coach with Sampson

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I am feeling the players having their pay reduced with current quality on show is players involved tonight still paid too much

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
It's an odd game. Rebels should be the much better team on paper, but they just can't get it together for sustained periods and the Tahs just look a little out of sorts. Maddocks all up in his head, Harrison playing deep out back a lot, lineout has turned into a mess, Hunt has his moments but looks to try too hard and makes some poor passes/decisions in contact. They look ok when they are able to string some phases together. There is space out there. Just need to actually hold the ball.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Hoping for some improvement in next half, don't like comparing games, but at this time last week I was in the stands at the Reds/Force game and thinking how good it was! There certainly seems a little lack of brains and skills so far. let's hope it will improve!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hoping for some improvement in next half, don't like comparing games, but at this time last week I was in the stands at the Reds/Force game and thinking how good it was! There certainly seems a little lack of brains and skills so far. let's hope it will improve!

Yeh without doubt reds vs force games set the standard we look for as quality game - this is painful to watch so hopefully improves as otherwise some heads should roll from both sides.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
After 30 years i still dont get the rules. Why wouldnt faamusili not have to roll away after tackling hooper when he won the turnover?

Status
Not open for further replies.