• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I can’t say I saw it and I can’t see a video of it anywhere

It happened in the second half, not sure what time. It was about 10 metres out from our attacking try line. White knelt down for a few minutes afterwards and received some attnetion from a trainer.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
It happened in front of us and we thought a red card was coming. Lucky to get two weeks, based on sanctions given to others in that situation.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
It happened in front of us and we thought a red card was coming. Lucky to get two weeks, based on sanctions given to others in that situation.
From the camera angle it’s very hard to see where he gets it. No real force in it. Pretty stiff to get two. I tried to screen record the video but stan blocks that

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)

Yeah should have been a red at the time.

Otherwise should have been a penalty against White trying to play the ball off his feet. Shows how much that ref really missed.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

same here it didnt look good even from up high on the angle looking down, not what we need in our game a bit lazy not dirty though

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Yeah agree. Two years ago I wouldn't have blinked - White was messing up our ball and the cleanout wasn't malicious. The last two years though? Crapshoot

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Carter Gordon on the bench. Now stop the whinging.

In general not the biggest fan of the 6/2 bench. I am concerned its because we have a lost more fwds depth than backs rather than team balance. Dicky Hardwick must feel like he is the unluckiest man in australia. You could easily make an argument for him in the wallabies squad now on the bench!

In saying that the fwd's in the loosey's looks damn tasty from our perspective.