• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders - Super Rugby round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Poor bloke. I'm really feeling bad now. I hope he comes back as a 6 or 8 like he was at school.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ankle blown up real quick, grade ones tend to go up later not straight away so the best for Tahs fans to hope for is that its a bad grade 2. For a pro with all the medical assistance I'd say thats about 6-8wks, thats just a rough estimate if going by least bad scenario.

....knowing the Tahs luck its probably the worst case scenario.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Well worked Highlanders try.

Bryce is ruining the game (again), you feel if it was allowed to flow a bit more it would be more entertaining. Should be a very tight finish.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
He's done his anterior tibio-fibular and posterior tibio-fibular ligaments, plus his deltoid ligaments and fractured both the tibia and fibula. Very bad Potts fracture. Fortunately they have Jono Jenkins another non-seven. This time from Riverview. Was Alcock injured or dropped. I haven't been in town this week so I'm unsure.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
As much as I don't rate McCutcheon, you never want to see a bad injury like that.

Hangars' lazy conversion attempt from almost in front could really haunt the Tahs.

Reactions: BPC
R

rugbyfan

Looked like a real bad dislocation at first sight, how do you know spewn?

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Site and rapidity of swelling. Nature of injury. I hope not. Nobody would wish that sort of injury on the guy. Hopefully just a 'bad sprain'.

R

rugbyfan

Definitely looks like a bad situation, more than likely a fracture by his reaction on the ground, horrible to watch!

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Adam Thompson...another loosie wearing the wrong number...should be wearing 11 given the amount of time he spends on the left wing!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Correct result for this one, Highlanders were the better side.

Cowan gave almost all Highlanders fans a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.