• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ajax7

Stan Wickham (3)
Also which are the year 11's that have really had a good season playing 1stXV ? i know eddies have Clifton Setu (15) , Brock McNulty (6,12), Carter Auld (10), Cayleb Williamson (bench, 5) that have really stood out this year!

ASH: Daniel Byrne (5), James Lancashire (4), Pat Beveridge (8) and seb fahey (11) from what I/ve heard. Correct me if im wrong any ash fanboys

bsparx

Herbert Moran (7)
Having Lachlan Lewis (IONA) #9 is also like having another #7. He is good over the ball and can tackle just as good, if not better than most.

Seems to me like everyone is not expecting Moses Sorovi (Peters 9 2012 and QLD U16) not to get picked for AIC 1. He plays fast rugby and isn't afraid to run at the line when need be.

Aic informer

Frank Row (1)
AIC 1 prediction

1. Afele
2. McSweeney
3. Carter
4. Tully
5. Yak
6. Clarke
7. Wilkin
8. Fakaosilea
9. Sorovi
10. Treleaven
11. Dawson/ Roberts
12. Devine
13. Hola
14. Manning/ Setu
15. Henley

Aic informer

Frank Row (1)
ASH: Daniel Byrne (5), James Lancashire (4), Pat Beveridge (8) and seb fahey (11) from what I/ve heard. Correct me if im wrong any ash fanboys
you must be on drugs thinking Dan Byrne and James Lacashire are any good, if you watch them play they do no work on the field

Joshuadrewws

Frank Row (1)
AIC 1 prediction

1. Afele
2. McSweeney
3. Carter
4. Tully
5. Yak
6. Clarke
7. Wilkin
8. Fakaosilea
9. Sorovi
10. Treleaven
11. Dawson
12. Devine
13. Hola
14. Henley
15. Setu

Setu is better than Henley at fullback Clifton has one of the best steps, his defence is outstanding and it really hrd to stop him when he is running the ball and when he is in space Henly is good on the wing because he is quick and he ca guard the GPS wingers as well and if GPS break the line at least we will have clifton to take them down at fullback

Debatable

Frank Row (1)
AIC 1 prediction

1. Afele
2. McSweeney
3. Carter
4. Tully
5. Yak
6. Clarke
7. Wilkin
8. Fakaosilea
9. Sorovi
10. Treleaven
11. Dawson
12. Devine
13. Hola
14. Henley
15. Setu

Setu is better than Henley at fullback Clifton has one of the best steps, his defence is outstanding and it really hrd to stop him when he is running the ball and when he is in space Henly is good on the wing because he is quick and he ca guard the GPS wingers as well and if GPS break the line at least we will have clifton to take them down at fullback

Have to disagree. Henley's greater play making and kicking ability is of more importance at fullback than a step (which would probably be better utilized on the wing to be honest), and he is definitely no slouch in defence. He can inject himself into the line at 1st or 2nd receiver quite comfortably from fullback, something that would be lost if he is playing wing.

Harry36d

Stan Wickham (3)
^you just went full retard man

Saw Byrne plant Wilkin on his arse, not many people do that. Watch his line out and ruck work mate.

Realistically he probably only notices the play makers and those scoring, not the guys doing the hard work getting them into a position to score (Minus Fahey)

pick and go said:
.. then you have a whole list of players who have left, bill pendlebury, michael cochrane, tumua setefano, kurt nuske, isaac rokeby. When all these boys were in the team which was U14's, they were the standouts of the comp (went through undefeated). ..​
What's happened to Bill Pendlebury? Is he still playing rugby and if so - where? I knew him when he was at the Vikings club in Wollongong before his family relocated to QLD! He was a very promising lad! I hope he's still with our game although he was a pretty handy Oz-baller as well! :)
Bill went to Nudgee College and into the GPS competition. Fairly certain he chose AFL.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
^you just went full retard man

Saw Byrne plant Wilkin on his arse, not many people do that. Watch his line out and ruck work mate.

Just a tad confused, how did I go retard? Did you think I was saying that the ASH grade 11's are bad?

bigpapaG

Frank Nicholson (4)
Tip of the Week

Padua aka "The Brown Dogs" to pull out an upset to the Black & White 20+ with Chris McQueen and Sam Thaiday backing up from Origin

mates95

Allen Oxlade (6)
Iona 95 - Padua 3
Padua with a late penalty.
Total Iona domination. Padua didn't enter Iona's 10 with the ball the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.