• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Sydney Rams . NRC Official Team Thread

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Obviously they don't want single people at the games - $29 for one ticket, but $30 for a family. And why would you buy a 'mates rates' ticket for $87 when you could buy 2 family tickets (which would get 4 adults in) for $60? Or am I completely misreading the ticketing structure?

I don't know how much Tahs tickets cost, but I can get into a Brumbies game for about $20, so $29 seems a bit steep.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
OK, been scouting around in between this annoying "work" thing I'm expected to do here, and can I please ask everyone:

STOP FUCKING ANALYSING IT

Just get in, spend your money, and get this party started.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I don't know how much Tahs tickets cost, but I can get into a Brumbies game for about $20, so $29 seems a bit steep.

I can get into a Tahs game for about that much if I want to sit up the end of the ground in the Bronze section.

But on the Rams site I can get a 4 game pass for $55 or less than fourteen bucks a game. Its still under $18 if I have to miss a game.

My kids will be free so I'm thinking about just buying a family 4 game pass or something. Its only money.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Tickets to a Parramatta Eels game at the same stadium range from $20 - $40 depending on where you sit.

$29 tickets on the day seems reasonable if they're not doing assigned seating.

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
  1. ROBINSON
  2. ROACH
  3. MILLAR
  4. OLMSTEAD
  5. TOLEAFOA
  6. COX
  7. PERRETT
  8. HOLLOWAY
  9. SWANEPOEL
  10. VOLAVOLA
  11. NAIYARAVORO
  12. MCKENZIE
  13. O'SULLIVAN
  14. GIBBON
  15. BATGER
4 game pass for $55 to see this possible line-up, great value if you ask me!
Is Ala'alatoa in our squad or somewhere else?

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
"It's only money"..must be good to live the life of a high roller

Well the simple answer is become a member. It's free and provides you with discounts. I'm still a student so my tickets will only be $15. So will my brother while my youngest brother is under 13. So $30 for three people. That's good value.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
You should all just come and support the Country Eagles. Membership package according to Website; $50 for free entry to all eagles game AND a personalised membership card. I'm not easily impressed, but i'm sold!

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Also, the Eagles facebook page announced this afternoon that Grant from Eastwood is playing with them. Thought he would have been at the top of the queue for the Rams to be locking in.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
You should all just come and support the Country Eagles. Membership package according to Website; $50 for free entry to all eagles game AND a personalised membership card. I'm not easily impressed, but i'm sold!

That's pretty good value. Though considering the spacing of the games when you break it down it might not be the value it may appear.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
They get 3 games in Sydney, plus a weekend away to either Dubbo or Orange (or both for the committed), ends up at $13 a game. That's cheaper then going to an SS match at Coogee oval, or Eastern Suburbs for that matter!!

Ill happily dish out my $50, and you still haven't factored in the personalised membership card!!! That's the winner for me!

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
They get 3 games in Sydney, plus a weekend away to either Dubbo or Orange (or both for the committed), ends up at $13 a game. That's cheaper then going to an SS match at Coogee oval, or Eastern Suburbs for that matter!!

Ill happily dish out my $50, and you still haven't factored in the personalised membership card!!! That's the winner for me!

So that includes their two Sydney away games. Alongside the 'home' game at Coogee. That would be good value. Though the trek up to Lismore might be a little much.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
"It's only money"..must be good to live the life of a high roller

Well I fucking don't. But I don't drink that much, I don't smoke, and while I have a mortgage and kids to think about, it's not like you get out of life alive to spend it anywhere else.

Thing is, I love rugby, and I'm willing to find $55 to see four games at a decent ground to help get it established in Western Sydney.

If you're not, that's cool. Just don't line up with the naysayers who think life should be served up just the way they want it, for free.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Well I fucking don't. But I don't drink that much, I don't smoke, and while I have a mortgage and kids to think about, it's not like you get out of life alive to spend it anywhere else.

Thing is, I love rugby, and I'm willing to find $55 to see four games at a decent ground to help get it established in Western Sydney.

If you're not, that's cool. Just don't line up with the naysayers who think life should be served up just the way they want it, for free.

A season pass at $55 is actually bloody good value. Works out to be $13.75 a game. Even without that with my two brothers (both myself and my next eldest brother are students and my youngest brother is still under 14) and I it will only cost us $10 a head when divided by 3.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Its fucking awesome. If someone can't find $55 for this sort of thing, they're probably spending too much on piss, girls, or drugs.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The ARU should make an NRC membership for $80-$100. It would really only be worthwhile in Sydney but I certainly see myself going to a few random games from 2-3 teams.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
What's your revenue splitting plan? Because the Stars are immediately going to claim 80% of that ;)