• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
rugbyscreen_zpsfd3d9d56.jpg

looking good there boss

Its fucking fucked. Useless fucking Tahs supporters. The fucking Rugby Club too - fuck those guys.
you all right cheif? At this rate I think you might blow a cock gasket before kickoff tomorrow. 24 hours is a long time on the internet. Maybe you should go to the stadium right now? To save yourself the angst of retrogressive-active cock surgery? (no, I don't know there either)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I just emptied out my Luxbet account on Crusaders leading at halftime, Waratahs winning at fulltime @ $6.40..seemed a better bet than outright Waratahs 1-12 @ $2.65

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
you all right cheif? At this rate I think you might blow a cock gasket before kickoff tomorrow. 24 hours is a long time on the internet. Maybe you should go to the stadium right now? To save yourself the angst of retrogressive-active cock surgery? (no, I don't know there either)

Just swinging back and forth between shittin kittens and angrified.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Just had reports in from some far away snouts.

Snowing in Bathurst and sleeting in Canberra.

Some of our longer distance Tahs supporters intending to travel long distances may need to factor in extra travel time and take care across the mountains.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
And pack the hip flasks for a chilly night at Homebush.
Responsible consumption of alcohol recommended.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Waratahs 13+. You know it makes sense.

So does Waratahs -13. Seriously, I just can't get a read on this one. Don't tell anyone but I'm secretly hoping for a Crusaders win on the back of a classic Leckie/Ayoub cluster fuck (can't be Joubert/ Waksh or "certain Waratah fanatics" (y'all know who y'all are) will be hurling accusations like they were a thing made to be hurled). Oh, the humanity/irony.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Joubers couldn't possibly sink as low as his vilification of Al Baxter in that Bledisloe game. If he does, I want my watch back!

Also will the cold help the Crusaders and hinder the Tahs?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Joubers couldn't possibly sink as low as his vilification of Al Baxter in that Bledisloe game. If he does, I want my watch back!

Also will the cold help the Crusaders and hinder the Tahs?

Its OK, while the game is being played it looks to be a tad blowey and about 12-13 degrees..cool and probably not pleasant but nowhere near the cold and miserable conditions the Cantabrians need to say they have a climatic advantage..

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Its OK, while the game is being played it looks to be a tad blowey and about 12-13 degrees..cool and probably not pleasant but nowhere near the cold and miserable conditions the Cantabrians need to say they have a climatic advantage..
Apparent temp at Olympic Park currently about 4 deg C. It will be brisk tomorrow night.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Although a few have said that obsessing about the crowd numbers is missing the point a bit.........
Apparently about 60K have been sold now. If so, that WILL be a new Super Rugby record for all matches.
Ironic, I know, for the Tahs, and I'm conflicted as to whether to be madly excited (I am) or a tad bemused that so many have not come out earlier this season when the Tahs started to play some good footy.
I'm gonna stick with madly, no RABIDLY excited!
Go the fucking TAHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSS!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Apparent temp at Olympic Park currently about 4 deg C. It will be brisk tomorrow night.
Neck warmer and the thin beanie to go under the members cap, ready to go.

Might have to stick another layer on under the jersey... If there is room!

Status
Not open for further replies.