• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think they were just being literal.

Captain Richie McCaw.
c4e8fee6967b413728d9.jpeg

I notice that he's also laying all over the bloody plane as well.

Also looks to have entered from an incorrect position.

Illegal hands as well.

Glad to see that he is true to form on and off the park.

Fucking booooosaders

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
I just pinched the photos from twitter mate. I'm sitting at my desk at work in the CBD.

Thats a shame, it's lovely out here. Grass is about 27mm for tonights NRL and a light trim tomorrow should see the pitch in tip top shape for the match tomorrow.

Now we just need to get rid of that NRL logo on the grass and we will be set!!!
DSC_1140[1].jpg

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Thats a shame, it's lovely out here. Grass is about 27mm for tonights NRL and a light trim tomorrow should see the pitch in tip top shape for the match tomorrow.

Now we just need to get rid of that NRL logo on the grass and we will be set!!!View attachment 5110
They could get the Loig boys to piss on it after the match tonight - that'll do it.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Foxsports News just reporting that Beale failed to complete the captain's run today due to his shoulder injury. Pretty worrying for the Tahs. Hopefully he pulls up fine tomorrow.

They'll obviously be desperate for him to play.

WTF???!!! :eek:

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Bench is:

Latu, Tilse, Ryan, Skelton, Chapman, McCutcheon, McKibbin, Betham

Apparently Cheika wasn't concerned enough about Beale's shoulder to change his plans and name an extra back.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Richie Mccaw arrives in Australia

--SMH--

All Black captain Richie Mccaw has arrived in Australia for a rugby match. Mccaw arrived aboard his own personal frigate, the H.M.S Mccaw, which is in fact a wingless aeroplane. The craft was flown from N.Z to Australia by Mccaw. Upon arrival in Australia a crowd of bemused onlookers were killed instantly but Mccaw disembarked the vessel without injury.

ku-bigpic.gif

"Just here to play my usual game."

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Agreed. According to Georgina Robinson he's been looking really sharp at training too.

They're now reporting that 55,000 tickets have been sold.
About what I thought we'd get. So any more from here is a bonus. Hopefully another lazy 5K by tomorrow night / walkups. More would be better.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Its fucking fucked. Useless fucking Tahs supporters. The fucking Rugby Club too - fuck those guys.

Bench is:

Latu, Tilse, Ryan, Skelton, Chapman, McCutcheon, McKibbin, Betham

Apparently Cheika wasn't concerned enough about Beale's shoulder to change his plans and name an extra back.

Interesting to see Betham back after a long injury. Better choice for this game than Taqele IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.