• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks vs Springbokke @ Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Seen the replay of that last attack. Why the fuck did Hougaard pass that last ball to the guy on the side line?

Jesus you're miserable.
Didn't you predict a convincing win for the ABs?
The Boks got bloody close and you are still miserable.
In my book that's improvement.
I think you will beat us at Ellis Park.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
That's twice now the Boks scored a really good try within 10 mins and then nada for the rest of the game. Imagine if they'd attack like that for the rest of the game?
I am still waiting on your view of Pollard? That try was a gem of of a pass from him creating the spacw. If Meyer got the guts he should give him a free hand now. Watch Setfontein carving up defenees alla Danie Gerber style once he grew up in test rugby. William Small Smith is the youngster missing link. The sooner they get to test rugby the better and SA have some decent stock playing CC at the moment.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He did ok, missed a relatively easy shot in front to take the lead. Wasn't a game for a 10 to shine.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nonu post-op..........

image.jpg

Nice gestures from him & Richie to mark JdV's 100th:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10498258/Nonu-earns-his-opposites-respect-with-gesture

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Jesus you're miserable.
Didn't you predict a convincing win for the ABs?
No.

Whoopdeedoo. We got close. Well done for pointing that out. Am I supposed to feel better now? Like last year? The year before?

Easy to wave the flag when your team keeps winning. Not so easy when you watch your team stumbling because of the same issues.

Would you be happy with "competing", "getting close", and "improvement"?

I think not.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
No.

Whoopdeedoo. We got close. Well done for pointing that out. Am I supposed to feel better now? Like last year? The year before?

Easy to wave the flag when your team keeps winning. Not so easy when you watch your team stumbling because of the same issues.

I think not.

Can certainly understand the sentiment, we're not all playing for second place here.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
No.

I think not.

Don't expect you to be happy, just acknowledge the improvement. But that seems beyond you. Default setting - whine

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Don't expect you to be happy, just acknowledge the improvement. But that seems beyond you. Default setting - whine
Why be such an asshole? That appears to consistently be your default setting.

I'm having a whinge. We have issues. Big ones.

If you don't like it don't read.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I'm feeling you @Blue......no way I would be happy with the All Blacks losing consecutive Tests and people saying we should be happy with improvements or getting close. When you believe that your good enough to be No.1, coming 2nd is shit.

Good on you......you will never lose the faith because you love your team and the game too much.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm feeling you @Blue..no way I would be happy with the All Blacks losing consecutive Tests and people saying we should be happy with improvements or getting close. When you believe that your good enough to be No.1, coming 2nd is shit.

Good on you..you will never lose the faith because you love your team and the game too much.

Yeah it has been frustrating to see the same mistakes being made.

As much as a like what Meyer is doing he still ties himself to the same mistakes like sticking with players like Hougaard for god knows what reason.

No it comes out that he promised Bismarck 20 minutes. The thing went to shit when he came on, Strauss was doing just fine. The scrum was good, the line out was working. What nonsense is this? Promising players game time to make sure they donut sulk?

We just cannot seem to learn. That kills me.

Sidbarret

Fred Wood (13)
Yeah it has been frustrating to see the same mistakes being made.

As much as a like what Meyer is doing he still ties himself to the same mistakes like sticking with players like Hougaard for god knows what reason.

No it comes out that he promised Bismarck 20 minutes. The thing went to shit when he came on, Strauss was doing just fine. The scrum was good, the line out was working. What nonsense is this? Promising players game time to make sure they donut sulk?

We just cannot seem to learn. That kills me.

I agree with this.

The boks under Meyer seem to have hit a ceiling and very little development over the last three years.

I don't agree that it is the same mistakes though.

Dunedin 2012 - dominant in the forwards with territory and possession, can't score points.

Ellis Park 2013 - Score a boat load, ship a larger boat load.

Wellington 2014 - Rock solid defence, but permanently camped in our 22.

Every time one hole is plugged, SAS Springbok will spring a leak somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.