• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland v Australia 12Nov16 Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Yeah man I can read. How many have you had tonight?

You were defending him as you have since he was selected. It was late, in from the side, no arms, at the head. How many fucking laws were you questioning?

I actually haven't touched a drink but I'd love one if you're offering.

I didn't defend his selection I simply refuted the notion that he was responsible for Fardy being dropped. I also thought it was ridiculous that people were hanging him out to dry prior to the game even being played with a small sample of data to judge him from this year.

I am by no means a Will Skelton fan.

Anyway it was a no arms from the side (but I think that was marginal given the momentum from the maul) to the torso with limited momentum / force from Will. Coming in from the side or late to a ruck is by no means a yellow card offence.

Anyway, lets agree to disagree.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What the fuck is it about Scotland that makes them raise their game for Australia every. single. time.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Shows the advantage of kicking your goals!

Good win for you boys.

Lacey was shit, but for the first time in my life he was shit in favour if us.

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Geez, being a Wallabies fan is hard on the heart sometimes. What is it about the Scots that makes these games so tight every time!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Jesus christ what a fucking stressful game. Perhaps I will have a drink @Scoey. I'll need something stiff to drop the heartrate before bed.

Fuck me.

A win, but an ugly and unconvincing one at that. We'll need to play a lot better next week.

Speight and Skelton to be dropped. Phipps to be brought on earlier, Cooper to be given some solid time.

4. Arnold
5. Simmons

19. Douglas
20. Mumm / McMahon

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
I think one take-away from this is that big Tevita must be considered un-droppable for the foreseeable future. Always a handful and a hero try.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
I think one take-away from this is that big Tevita must be considered un-droppable for the foreseeable future. Always a handful and a hero try.
Id say his trt negated the one he conceded leaving him on neutral ground actually

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Flashbacks to Willie O and his go go gadget arms try against The Darkness when TK stuck his gadget arm out at the death at Murrayfield.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Anyway it was a no arms from the side (but I think that was marginal given the momentum from the maul) to the torso with limited momentum / force from Will. Coming in from the side or late to a ruck is by no means a yellow card offence.

Huh? It was absolutely from the side, the amount of force was certainly not limited, but even so, this is completely immaterial and on second viewing, the initial impact was Gray's shoulder and skeletons upper arm collides with Grays head. But sure, you're not defending him.

That is a yellow card every time. I am gobsmacked that you could take a contrary view.

Status
Not open for further replies.