• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
good luck with Genia, he may be fine? I am glad he is no where near the WF though. For mine he fits nicely into the "no dickheads policy" that Wessels is currently running over here.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
good luck with Genia, he may be fine? I am glad he is no where near the WF though. For mine he fits nicely into the "no dickheads policy" that Wessels is currently running over here.
So he's NOT a dickhead? I assume so, as you say he fits into the "no dickheads policy".

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
So he's NOT a dickhead? I assume so, as you say he fits into the "no dickheads policy".
Poorly constructed sentences aside, I'm more worried about Genia's wonky knees than any alleged dickheadednes.

Anyway, he seems to have a reputation as being a bit of a grumpy bastard rather than a dickhead.

I agree with your earlier post, I think he'll have a real crack - if he eventually signs.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I bet Stirzaker is thrilled with the news; relegated to the bench and as a result, stripped of the captaincy.

I don't think Stirzaker should have been appointed captain in the first place particularly as he had no pre-season that year and Meehan was arguably the better 9. McMahon should have been appointed captain at that stage.

I agree with KevinO Stirzaker's performances haven't set the world on fire and haven't put a mortgage on starting scrum half.

MikeyBro

Frank Row (1)
Nah nah hear me out! The VRU can't afford to run a Super Rugby team, the Force are cashed up, and the ARU are desperate. Super Rugby is dying anyway, so get out now with a wad of cash and invest in Vic grass roots. And double the potential audience of the Mitre 10 cup in one go. I've got it all worked out!

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Nah nah hear me out! The VRU can't afford to run a Super Rugby team, the Force are cashed up, and the ARU are desperate. Super Rugby is dying anyway, so get out now with a wad of cash and invest in Vic grass roots. And double the potential audience of the Mitre 10 cup in one go. I've got it all worked out!
You do realise this is a Rebels forum, right? Good, now go away.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
at a dinner tonight for rugby people. Tim North in attendance, Chatam House rules in effect, but suffice to say, Rebels seem secure, new owners have abided by licence obligations, MRRU are debt free, future funding seems secure but yet to be officially finalised. no current Rebels players have received notice to move on ! ARU still own licence for Force and affiliates. make of this what you will.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
at a dinner tonight for rugby people. Tim North in attendance, Chatam House rules in effect, but suffice to say, Rebels seem secure, new owners have abided by licence obligations, MRRU are debt free, future funding seems secure but yet to be officially finalised. no current Rebels players have received notice to move on ! ARU still own licence for Force and affiliates. make of this what you will.

Swingpass, you've regularly been a cool head here expressing caution and even doubt about our future, did you leave the dinner comforted?

Status
Not open for further replies.