• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 Categories and nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My nominations based on last years format

1 - Best Avatar
Swat, Jets

2 - NTA Medal (best clubman)
Bruce Ross, Army_Gav

3 - the Robbie (most incoherent poster)

4 - Funniest Poster
Fatprop

5 - Most Passionate (one-eyed, rabid, insane) Supporter
Slim, Scotty

6 - The Tom Carter award for poster most likely to start an argument
Inside Shoulder

7 - Most Missed Poster

8 - Rookie of the Year
Swat

9 - The Yellow Scarf of Friendship (best non-Aussie)
Cardiff Blue

10 - The Lee Grant (most knowledgebale poster)
Lee Grant, Paarl

11 - Poster you most want to have a beer with
Moses

12 - and the coveted Gold Scarf for Poster of the Year

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nice start, Light.
The nomination threads will go up over the weekend, so everyone can hold off till then rather than put them all in this one.
So start scratching your heads, or other anatomical variants for those so inclined.

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
I think Gagger should take out number five off that list. Don't know many people who fly in from London especially for the super rugby final....

Then there's myself of course :p

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I believe the nominations for the Eliota Fuimaono-Sapolu award for biggest dummy spit are Scotty, Reg and Naza for their tantrums in the Reds v Brumbies match thread...

There were many, many regrettable posts made in those 24 hours...

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I think Gagger should take out number five off that list. Don't know many people who fly in from London especially for the super rugby final....

Then there's myself of course :p
Did you just nominate yourself?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
When does the voting start? I'm going to be away for a bit in late december and would like to vote before I go.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
bump. Can we start the voting soon? I would love to see this as a part of Australia Day celebrations... Also, can we add the Chris Ashton Award for the poster you most want to punch in the face?

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
bump. Can we start the voting soon? I would love to see this as a part of Australia Day celebrations... Also, can we add the Chris Ashton Award for the poster you most want to punch in the face?

Good idea, I know a very impatient poster that would have this one hands down!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Just want to mention with the nominating. No need to nominate someone who have been nominated already by other posters. Save that for the voting. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.