• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cooper Barnes combination has been pretty poor. Too much kicking from the Wallabies. With so many short kicks you would think that it was a plan.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
They finally have some ball and all they do is shift ball side to side.

We can add the Wallaby attacking playbook to the Shortest Books ever written along with Exceptional Northern Hemisphere Referees and Richie McCaw's Guide to Legal Play at the Ruck.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good run from Moore, and no support. Again.

BTW, I think Moore has been more than good enough around the ground to keep his position from TPN. Question mark over the lineouts though.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hooper was the only one of the 3 forwards at that ruck who actually added value. Sharp did nothing. Must be accurate at the breakdowns.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Good run from Moore, and no support. Again.

BTW, I think Moore has been more than good enough around the ground to keep his position from TPN. Question mark over the lineouts though.
The support was there. They just did not act like supoprt players. They both attacked off to the left well away from the ball.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The funny thing is the Wobs are playing much much better than last week

I actually think that that is quite scary.

There is no structure to the Wallabies play. Even when get get a roll on it is a mess.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Another cutsie pie short kick, in their own 22 ? Fark me dead. Slow learners this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.