• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 Australia vs Argentina - 15 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne Terrace

Darby Loudon (17)
Ffs Clarke you useless bastard can you stop just using teams nicknames when you commentate. I didn't realise that wallabies and pumas were the names of countries.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This game is Team A - a lumbering team who's pack is going alright but their backs are making far too many mistakes against Team B -a team who are doing well all over the pitch and are pouncing on every opportunity with very good accuracy in the backs.

Historically you would expect Australia to be Team B and Argentina Team A, but not today.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Just found out that the Junior Jarses have paused and replayed and slowed down. I have no idea what is live anymore. I think Chez Jarse is a couple of minutes behind the rest of the world.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Another good run McCabe. Just over the Argies 10m line. Good run from Sleepy too.

HJ go to 64min in & you'll be up to date.

codex156

Stan Wickham (3)
This was when the All Blacks picked up their game in the last 15 and got over the line, Australia have to take advantage of a tiring Argie pack

codex156

Stan Wickham (3)
Good maul from Australia there, I thought they had collasped the maul there but I may have been mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.