• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 5 Game 2 Argentina vs New Zealand - 29 September

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 5 Game 2 between ARG and NZL?

• Los Pumas - Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Darkness - The New Zealand Rugby Team

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Same.

I don't think there is much to talk about for this one, the team is much the same and will play the same way. It will be a huge contest and the Argies have a legitimate shot (they should have finished off Australia two weeks ago). Argentina are paying $7.00, worth a dabble? Maybe, maybe not. If the conditions are dry and suitable to expansive play I think the AB's will get home easily enough.

$7.00 would indeed be worth a punt. Unfortunately I am only seeing $5.50 at the TAB here. https://www.tab.co.nz/sport/#56 At $5.50 I don't think it is quite enough.

M

Milk

I'm picking an 8 point win to the All Blacks, so not very comfortable. No matter the result, I think the All Blacks will be banged up going over to South Africa afterwards.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
Heard today that McCaw is in doubt for this game, perhaps they'll give him a rest if he's only 80-90% fit.

W

Waylon

McCaw is the sort of bloke that will play with a broken foot and still be the first loose forward on the paddock to every ruck

he's 'ard

cf QC (Quade Cooper)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Stadium announcement - Los Pumas, Cinqo, ??? Zero.

Well executed set piece move from Los Pumas.

Good crowd. Irish like silence for the kicks. These Argies know their rugby.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Try all black break from nonu pass to smith trt. Jaco missing heaps at the breakdown and for se resdon not letting the pumas attack at the breakdown

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
And again no ruck formed tacler steals the ball pen to the all blacks not sure why he is doing it. 10-5 all all blacks

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Messam - dribble little grubber kick. Poor decision making, but set up a good try from Savea none the less!

Status
Not open for further replies.