• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Super Rugby Schedule - download for Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spooony

Aah thanks. Do I see a Shark sign between those Aussie badges?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thanks Moses this will come in very handy. This year will be my first year following Super rugby. I've watched lots of Super rugby in the past as Sky Sports always show the games, but when I've watched it was to see the game in issolation. Now this year I intend to follow the same way I do HEC, 6N, WC, The Rugby Championship etc.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thanks Moses this will come in very handy. This year will be my first year following Super rugby. I've watched lots of Super rugby in the past as Sky Sports always show the games, but when I've watched it was to see the game in issolation. Now this year I intend to follow the same way I do HEC, 6N, WC, The Rugby Championship etc.

You know the only way to follow is to pick a team and back them... The waratahs would be happy to have another supporter...

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Or you could become a reds supporter, but I'm not sure there's much room left on that bandwagon...

BAndwagon.jpg

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Great thing about Google Calendar for those with Android phones is it'll sync between the two

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Worked same way again into a third calendar for the June tests so all good there but it didn't work for the Rugby Championship because my Outlook thinks it's titled the same as the June tests calendar and wants to replace it. Clearly it's not so maybe it's the problem of my Outlook. I will have another go.

Edit - I very easily just dragged all the international games from the subsequent calendars into the Super 15 calendar and renamed it so to have one single G&GR calendar.
'bump'

Guy

Frank Nicholson (4)
for the first time EVER, i am truly interested in 6 nations (something to do with apparent welsh ancestry and hopefully no spear-tackle brain explosions by the captain)...

but also that superbru has 6 nations tipping as well and may as well have a punt...

so attached is the other hemispheres version of this great game. i simply dl'd it from the 6 nations website, so excuse/enjoy the polyglot

Attachments

• sixnations-fullfixtures.ics
    5.1 KB · Views: 304

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Since I'm a Leinster fan and a big fan of Rocky Elsom I've decided to follow the Waratah's this year in Super Rugby. Being a Leinster fan for so many years I'm used to a very gifted bunch of players raising my hopes each season then dashing them by underperforming. Luckily with Leinster there was a light at the end of the tunnel. But being a fan isn't about gauranteed winning but about believing they'll do it someday. So I think I'm going to enjoy being a Waratah's fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.