• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Super Rugby Schedule - download for Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Since I'm a Leinster fan and a big fan of Rocky Elsom I've decided to follow the Waratah's this year in Super Rugby. Being a Leinster fan for so many years I'm used to a very gifted bunch of players raising my hopes each season then dashing them by underperforming. Luckily with Leinster there was a light at the end of the tunnel. But being a fan isn't about gauranteed winning but about believing they'll do it someday. So I think I'm going to enjoy being a Waratah's fan.

Brilliant! Nail on the head. You seem to understand what it is being a Tahs fan is already, although there is one other thing you need to know. We love to hate the reds - i think that's putting it as diplomatically as I can.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brilliant! Nail on the head. You seem to understand what it is being a Tahs fan is already, although there is one other thing you need to know. We love to hate the reds - i think that's putting it as diplomatically as I can.

Hate 'em back. Works for me.....;)

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I enjoy hating them (as part of the rivalry) but I don't actually hate Queenslanders. Tasmanians on the other hand...

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I enjoy hating them (as part of the rivalry) but I don't actually hate Queenslanders. Tasmanians on the other hand...

I'll jump to the defence of those with 6 fingers and say that without Tasmania we wouldn't have Ricky Ponting. That's all I got.

Red slug

Stan Wickham (3)
Attached to this post are calendar files that can be imported into most email / calendar programs. Programs confirmed to work with these files:
  • Microsoft Outlook
  • Apple iCal
  • Entourage on Mac
  • Microsoft Calendar
  • Google Calendar
If you need help importing these into your calendar, please ask any questions in the comments to this thread.

Enjoy.
You are awesome Moses perfectly posted into my iCal and I had already put in all the Reds games and it took me ages thanks now I know when to set the Foxtel for the season while we are at games!

J

John Maroulis

2012 Super Rugby schedule does not seem to have uploaded. Perhaps there is something that I am not doing?

T

TOCC

The SuperRugby website allows you to choose your team and download that teams specific games into a calendar/ipone etc

Status
Not open for further replies.