• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 IRB Junior Rugby World Cup - Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline Eye

Darby Loudon (17)
Okay, I might report less often. Given the above.

QLD took the penalty kick this time, instead of a lineout, and have 3

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
I wonder how many times in a tournament that Kellaway of the N variety, has outscored Kellaway of the A variety??

There is a stat for you @HJ

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
as reported elsewhere on the thread, @cdeegan is doing live updates on twitter too, just type @cdeegan into google and it comes up.

He's back - good-oh.

No word from the Squirrel - too many trees around Viking Park.

Geez - did the Vikings ever get to Canberra? I don't think so. No mention of it in the TV series.

I wouldn't mind it they showed up there sometimes - the main actor is an Aussie, I think.

Canberra - maybe I am thinking of the Walking Dead.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Can someone in the capital clarify, are QLD looking at all potent in attack, or are the points options a way of staying in touch with NSW?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I wonder how many times in a tournament that Kellaway of the N variety, has outscored Kellaway of the A variety??

There is a stat for you @HJ
Not gunna happen in todays fixture. Flood gates will open at the 50 minute mark and when they do AK (Andrew Kellaway) will bag a brace.

B

Bobby Sands

Sounds like QLD have had all the ball, but NSW has scores two tries? Wish I could see what was going on.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
McCalman in. Sounds like the NSW backrow is having a field day in attack against the more fancied opposition. @Newbie, i think we both may need to do a re-assess of our backrow selections, the crystal ball is looking foggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.