• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 Super XV Final Hurricanes v Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Errors have infiltrated the game. Hurricanes are dominating the territory. Telling at this stage. We need to get it into their half!

DID I FUCKING SAY BRICK HANDS??? He is a penalty machine as well. Fekitoa shouldn't have passed it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Clan starting to play nervously if not panicky, need to settle things down a bit. Time for the Smiths to take control & close it out.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
YOU UNBELEIVABLE MOTHERFRICKEN BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Wow, commiserations to Dan54. Hurricanes deserved a championship for their season, no doubt.

Sorry to all for posting my endless frustrations during games.

I don't even know how to celebrate a Highlanders win! Sickie tomorrow!

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Fantastic game of rugby. The speed at which the Kiwi teams play the game and the attitude which they bring are to be congratulated.

Well done to the Highlanders, a well deserved win. Commiserations to the Hurricanes - the best team all season, but fell at the final hurdle.

Peyper also refereed the game very well.

All round a great advertisement for the game of rugby.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wheres those NSW fans booking their tix prior to cruising over the speedbump Highlanders now eh?

Surprisingly impatient from WGTN though, too many fluffed offloads their undoing

Highlanders winning the Super XV, you wouldve thought it would be this scenario:

wrestlerwin.gif

but really it was a bit more like this:

zombiewall_zpscdp41kve.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.