• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015S15 SA vs NZ matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
They were competitive last week against the Blues but the Blues are bottom four. This week they are playing the team who had it not been for a TMO error would have beaten the runaway comp leaders. That's a bridge too far for me.
Brutes going well at the moment, sure they will give it their everything.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Not too fussed about this McKenzie bloke. Error prone, thrown about 3 forward passes not picked up, poor kicker at goal..

Bulls have not been getting the rub of the green this game..

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not too fussed about this McKenzie bloke. Error prone, thrown about 3 forward passes not picked up, poor kicker at goal..

Bulls have not been getting the rub of the green this game..

Keyboard commentator's kiss of death, love your work :)

Sadly the Bulls could not build on that lead. Anyways suppose thats it for them.

Always thought their run would end somewhere in Australasia but as a Stormers man you wouldn't be shedding too many tears, would you? Home playoff is yours for the taking............. shame about the following week.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Keyboard commentator's kiss of death, love your work :)

I stand by my (half-time) comments. He made a lot of errors in the first half and he still can't kick for goal.

He did have a very good second half though. AND OF COURSE, he is young, has the potential.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Geez ACR, you a hard marker, I thought young McKenzie didn't look flash in first half, but for a 19yo in that position ,he looks ok to me. I would be very surprised at any kid looking like a world beater at 10 at his age. Not saying he will be great, but think he will turn out to be a handy player.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Geez ACR, you a hard marker, I thought young McKenzie didn't look flash in first half, but for a 19yo in that position ,he looks ok to me. I would be very surprised at any kid looking like a world beater at 10 at his age. Not saying he will be great, but think he will turn out to be a handy player.

Yeah - made a few early mistakes but put them behind him to be just about the most influential player on the ground imo. Latter part of the first half and the second half efforts were immense and crucial to the outcome of the game.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
^^Fair points, fair points. We'll see how he goes down in 'foreign territory' Invercargill this weekend, haha. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.