• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Do we know anything of Wales form?

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

They had a reasonable u20 6 nations run. They won 3; beating Italy by 20, Scotland by 31 & Ireland by 13.

They lost to France by 20 and England by 16.

France were very inconsistent and England won it overall.
Games were played mid February to mid March so the form may not entirely be current. They r a good team and we will need to play very well to beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
England by the length of the Bass Straight.

France if they can get their Shit together next, otherwise Wales ahead of Ireland by a bees dick.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
England by the length of the Bass Straight.

France if they can get their Shit together next, otherwise Wales ahead of Ireland by a bees dick.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think Wales is fairly well ahead of Ireland. Ireland did well at home but away they weren't so good. Also remember reading that they have had a fair few injuries.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
I think Wales is fairly well ahead of Ireland. Ireland did well at home but away they weren't so good. Also remember reading that they have had a fair few injuries.

I am watching Ireland, and they have some improving to do.

Thought Ireland had a strong team last year, but looks like the big no 8 has moved on

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
France stuffed up. Baby Boks got the draw with a try and conversion after the 80

Great game though. Thought the French dominated but wow the baby books didn't give up; gotta give them that. Some close games to come by the looks of it;

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Another good read and penalty win by the OZ 7.

OZ can't get any possession. Wales doing a good job playingbat the right end of the field.

OZ scrum looking very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.