• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2024 schools rowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Frank Row (1)
I think Bsull will have trouble due to be a long time sufferer of the hates it effect,

As soon as that oar touches the water, Bsull's face contorts into a mix of agony and disbelief. He starts yelling, "Dave Ferrit!" and "Nick Ferrit!" at the top of his lungs. Now, you might think these are his rowing mantras or secret motivational phrases, but no, my friends, it's the "Hates It" effect in full swing.

Nonetheless I wish him a healthy and speedy recovery, and if he is able to overcome this bizarre medical phenomenon, he will be a strong contender for view 1st 8.
I know i have to right to say this being my age and not attending Riverview anymore but my Predicted View 8 will look something like this
Bow: TJ or Bsull (unfortunately)
2nd: Walter Walker or James Heir
3rd: (undecided)
4th: Seb Zukerman
5th: Charlie Harrison
6th: Zach Hyde
7th: Tom Hartman
Stroke: Ambrose Hennessy

Once again this is my Predicted Riverview 1st 8 sorry if i offended anyone i am just a pale old Riverview old boy. please respond and share your Thoughts.

Vai a Riva

Stan Wickham (3)
I think Bsull will have trouble due to be a long time sufferer of the hates it effect,

As soon as that oar touches the water, Bsull's face contorts into a mix of agony and disbelief. He starts yelling, "Dave Ferrit!" and "Nick Ferrit!" at the top of his lungs. Now, you might think these are his rowing mantras or secret motivational phrases, but no, my friends, it's the "Hates It" effect in full swing.

Nonetheless I wish him a healthy and speedy recovery, and if he is able to overcome this bizarre medical phenomenon, he will be a strong contender for view 1st 8.
Now that is a somewhat reasonable comment. I have been made aware of the View boy's passion on the water and to be be absolutely honest its awesome. Thanks Hero.

Hero

Frank Row (1)

I also have intel deep within the rowing community that zach hyde is on the verge of contracting the hates it effect, I hope for view 1st 8 this is a rumour but if true it will have serious ramifications for the rest of the view crew. According to Chat GPT, the best cure for hates it effect is steering clear of the sheds at lunch and refraining from partaking in snapchat stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.