• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AAGPS Athletics 2023

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
Thought I might start one of these, big season up ahead with Scots the clear favourites. Any other thoughts?

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
I’m on the wagon. Less than a month to go. Early season form looking good for Joeys in Seniors. Scots or Joeys in Intermediate’s and Kings and SBHS in Juniors.
Limited attendance at invitationals to date to form a comprehensive view.

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
Yea should be good to see who takes out the Shot Put this year in the U16 age, Coormac Mooney? William Farrah? Hugh Traffid-Jones? Charlie Galligan? Max Laverty? could be very close.
-Professor

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
Toby Brial (S), although in year 11 (u17s) won both the u17s and the u18s shotput! Absolute crazy strength.

Got locked because people got carried away and started taking the mick. Hopefully its back soon.
Darn Meddling schoolboys always mucking around. HAHA just kidding we were all kids once am I right. I remember me and my good mate Paul Sneeden from Joeys. Actually long story. Anyway Darn Joeys Boys.

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
I believe Scots can prove a big force on the day, not only did they come second (by ONE point!) in the seniors cross country, but also when their current year 11s & 12s were in year 7 & 8 they won the premiership as well.

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
Toby Brial ran 100m in less than 12 SECONDS. Was lucky enough to watch the Scots meet today at E.S. Marks, and the crowd were stunned by him.

Last edited:

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
I reckon Joeys will get Shore in juniors and intermediates and Shore will get distance. So my prediction is Scots then Joeys then Shore.
-Scrum
It isn't like that, the overall premiership goes to the school who wins the Senior's age group (yr11 & yr 12). Then Intermediate and Junior are separate premierships.