• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks & Maori All Blacks EOYT's 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
haha $24.99 a game for midweek non-test matches? Go fuck yourself. That's 4 days wages here on the North-West Pitcairns of the mind. I'll stick to scabbing around for freebie jumpy streams to send myself plummetting into exasperated paroxyms of screen-frozen bug-eyed agitation thank you very much. while I'm here having a negative c**t rant, last years EOYT was a shit sandwich served up dry & cold on a shit-stained paper plate. Yeah lets just fap around and not show our cards for the upcoming Lions test, fuck the fans at fucken 3 am. hazarding a guess NZRFU are going to be gobsmacked at the lack of interest in their oh-so benevolent offer. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/96015124/sky-tv-loses-33880-satellite-subscribers
nelson.gif
Dp you off your meds again... I told you man take those green pills...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Barbs going great for a scratch team, helped by AB's making a shitload of errors. Five tries already, this has Classic Match written all over it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Third-quarter blitz enough to get the AB's home but was hardly a vintage performance even allowing for the weather turning to shite. Kwagga Smith MOTM for me, bloke was everywhere & doing things you don't expect from a guy his size.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I thought the Baabaas went well, ABs helped them a bit, but Luatua was one who went pretty well, don't think Moli at tighthead did his reputation any harm either, you right about Kwagga WOB, thought he was pretty bloody good.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Possibly. But I believe the younger players are more susceptible due to a stupidity epidemic resulting in a lack of vaccinations in NZ during the late 90's/early 2000's.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Vaccinations are how Mormons inject Thought Serum to repel the peals of common sense ringing out in our bodies, the blood that throbs naturally in the body and signals us to accept our true nature as scientlogists, Jesus, that's Scientology 101. Ignoring these scientific throbs and having Mormon Thought Serum injected under the guise of "vaccinations" is what causes headaches. "Oh sure now I dont have mumps but on the other hand i've been brainwashed by Mormons who won't let me access my own blood in my own body."

scientology-685.jpg

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Possibly. But I believe the younger players are more susceptible due to a stupidity epidemic resulting in a lack of vaccinations in NZ during the late 90's/early 2000's.

I thought this was because in 2001 NZ rescheduled the second MMR vaccination shot to occur at the age of 4 and not at age 11. This caused a bit of a lost generation of youth who were in between those ages when this was rolled out, that's why the outbreak is hitting 10-29 year olds the hardest by far.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sacre Bleu!

French Barbarians 19 (Baptiste Chouzenoux, Adrien Pelissie tries; Romain N'tamack 2 pen, Thomas Ramos pen) New Zealand Māori 15 (Sean Wainui try, penalty try; Jackson Garden-Bachop pen). HT: 8-3.

Vid to follow when the official highlights are up.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Teams & match details for tonight's game:

France: 15 Nans Ducuing, 14 Teddy Thomas, 13 Geoffrey Doumayrou, 12 Mathieu Bastareaud, 11 Yoann Huget, 10 Anthony Belleau, 9 Antoine Dupont, 8 Louis Picamoles, 7 Kevin Gourdon, 6 Judicael Cancoriet, 5 Paul Gabrillagues, 4 Sebastien Vahaamahina, 3 Rabah Slimani, 2 Guilhem Guirado (c), 1 Jefferson Poirot
Replacements: 16 Clement Maynadier, 17 Raphael Chaume, 18 Daniel Kotze, 19 Paul Jedrasiak, 20 Anthony Jelonch, 21 Baptiste Serin, 22 Francois Trinh-Duc, 23 Damian Penaud

New Zealand: 15 Damian McKenzie, 14 Waisake Naholo, 13 Ryan Crotty, 12 Sonny Bill Williams, 11 Rieko Ioane, 10 Beauden Barrett, 9 Aaron Smith, 8 Kieran Read (c), 7 Sam Cane, 6 Vaea Fifita, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Luke Romano, 3 Nepo Laulala, 2 Dane Coles, 1 Kane Hames
Replacements: 16 Codie Taylor, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Ofa Tu’ungafasi, 19 Scott Barrett, 20 Matt Todd, 21 TJ Perenara, 22 Lima Sopoaga, 23 Anton Lienert-Brown

Date: Saturday, November 11
Venue: Stade de France, Saint-Denis
Kick-off: 20:45 local (19:45 GMT)*
Referee: Angus Gardner (Australia)
Assistant referees: Matthew Carley (England), Tom Foley (England)
TMO: Rowan Kitt (England)

*06:45 AEDT (?)

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Wellington corporates must be starting to regret letting other sides sully the All Blacks brand with all their regular losses/failures.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
The Wellington corporates must be starting to regret letting other sides sully the All Blacks brand with all their regular losses/failures.

You are joking of course zer0, most people have always called the Maori team the Maori All Blacks anyway, and teams losing now and then doesn't sully a brand, or not with people that follow sport and not just winning teams!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Unless SBW dematerialises there's no way the French guy can possibly score. Penalty yes, YC marginal but PT no fucking way. Terrible decision that let France back into the match imo.

That said it's a worry that once again the AB were dominant in the first 40 & very ordinary in the second, even allowing for the bullshit YC/PT & Read going off, happening far too often these days. Yes they won by 20 but when you're up by 28 at HT you really should be winning by 40.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
A question for our NZ posters - how long does it take for SBW to actually understand the difference between League and Rugby? That effort last night, coupled with his love of the shoulder, after all these Tests, is worrying.
And WO, it is not even close to marginal for a YC - blatant foul play on a potential try-scoring play is the very definition of cynical and should be a YC every day of the week. I agree that a penalty try was a stretch and Gardner was conned into that by the TMO, having already stated he didn't think a try was likely. TMO over-reach once again.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Highlights:

@cyclopath, I'd class what SBW did as no worse than the guy who throws the ball away to prevent a quick lineout or tap penalty close to the line. Usually gets let go, occasionally gets penalised but hardly ever gets a YC.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
A question for our NZ posters - how long does it take for SBW to actually understand the difference between League and Rugby? That effort last night, coupled with his love of the shoulder, after all these Tests, is worrying.
And WO, it is not even close to marginal for a YC - blatant foul play on a potential try-scoring play is the very definition of cynical and should be a YC every day of the week. I agree that a penalty try was a stretch and Gardner was conned into that by the TMO, having already stated he didn't think a try was likely. TMO over-reach once again.

Not sure why you think any NZ posters would have anymore idea than you Cyclo..... And re the penalty try, because he committed a foul in the in goal area, the ref has to treat it as that SBW wasn't there, thems the laws. Lol though how Shag Hansen can call himself a coach, he defended the refs decision and said it was correct, geez no wonder he can only coach a NZ team and not an Aussie one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.