• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks vs Pumas - TRC round 3 - Sept 07 2013 - Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muttonbird

Only watched the second half. The biggest news from this game is the injury to McCaw.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The weather didn't help make it too much of a spectacle, but Los Pumas put up a very brave performance tonight.

They were never going to win but they didn't give up and were competitive for much of the game.

There is no way the Wobs can relax in the build up to the Argies game.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How much longer can the all blacks get away with laying all Over the ball and rolling into the scrum halfs way then Get up and block that side from a pass? They were offside
All the time. Joining rucks from an offside position all the time. They get away with murder.

M

Muttonbird

How much longer can the all blacks get away with laying all Over the ball and rolling into the scrum halfs way then Get up and block that side from a pass? They were offside
All the time. Joining rucks from an offside position all the time. They get away with murder.

Surely the ref would pick that up. And if he didn't then it would come out during the match review. Or are you suggesting they are all crooked?

Injury to McCaw looks to be 4 weeks and he's being lined up for the Dunedin Bledisloe. I think that's optimistic given that he can't really train in the interim.

Nonu and Messam to start next week. The Boks have their tails up now and the ABs will be wanting as much experience as possible to defend Eden Park.

Experiment over, for the moment.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to agree Muttonbird, cannot understand why people like Shiggins even watch rugby, if All Blacks continually get away with alll these things all the refs must be cheating, so if they believe it perhaps time to watch another game.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Have to agree Muttonbird, cannot understand why people like Shiggins even watch rugby, if All Blacks continually get away with alll these things all the refs must be cheating, so if they believe it perhaps time to watch another game.
Did u watch the game mate? I'm just pointing out what they are doing. It's pretty obvious And it has been discussed widely before this game. I'm not the only one saying it. Watch the game and pay attention to the amount of times all black players lay on the ball or roll towards the scrum half and always block the blind side when they get up. Scrum halls should start passing the ball to them.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Funnily enough I've watched almost every game they have played in last 40 odd years, but I still say exactly what I said in post above, if it happens as you say, why are they getting away with it. The only way it could happen repeatedly with no penalty is if Refs are being dishonest by not penalising them, if this is so why do you watch a game where you believe this to be case??

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Funnily enough I've watched almost every game they have played in last 40 odd years, but I still say exactly what I said in post above, if it happens as you say, why are they getting away with it. The only way it could happen repeatedly with no penalty is if Refs are being dishonest by not penalising them, if this is so why do you watch a game where you believe this to be case??
Well they are not always getting way with it but probably only get penalised for it every 4th time they do it. Di u see the shoulder charge from cane. I think it was cane. Got away with that as well. It was almost late as well. I couldn't believe he got away with that. Did u see that?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
if this is so why do you watch a game where you believe this to be case??
Because I love the game. Refs often make mistakes. It's apart of the game. But the AB's get away with the same thing game
After game.

Status
Not open for further replies.