• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks vs Springbokke @ Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiXeL_Ninja

Bill Watson (15)
AC Pollard wish on PR
I wonder if they have seen size stats on Pollard? Not that AC is big to begin with. Pollard will be very solid in defense, his inexperience in attack may be his only drawback at this juncture in his career. Will SA finally unearth a world class 10??

I believe that Kickbot 2000 is out.

Is he injured, or out of favour?

I Think that final kick where Steyn failed to find touch (and in doing so failed to beat the 16 opponents on the park) has meant that he has fallen out of favour, surprised that he hasnt even cracked a nod for the pine.

With MS falling out the 23, BdP on the pine, it looks like HM is showing his senior players that they need to perform on the park to earn their spot for the next game.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I wonder if they have seen size stats on Pollard? Not that AC is big to begin with. Pollard will be very solid in defense, his inexperience in attack may be his only drawback at this juncture in his career. Will SA finally unearth a world class 10??
OuBoet AC = poster. He is only big in trolling.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not a lot of comment from the usual NZ posters on this thread, but plenty of Saffer banter.

Which mob of supporters is more nervous, and which is more confident?

Hard to gauge whether kiwi silence on this thread is confidence, or nervousness, and for the Saffers: is the posting interest due to nervousness or confidence.

Bokke vs Black are usually pretty hard fought encounters with no prisoners taken, but I think The Darkness have this in a 12-20 point victory, depending on weather. Bokke to find some starch finally.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not a lot of comment from the usual NZ posters on this thread, but plenty of Saffer banter.

Hard to gauge whether kiwi silence on this thread is confidence, or nervousness, and for the Saffers: is the posting interest due to nervousness or confidence.

Bokke vs Black are usually pretty hard fought encounters with no prisoners taken, but I think The Darkness have this in a 12-20 point victory, depending on weather. Bokke to find some starch finally.

Replay of last years Ellis Park classic on FoxSport2 right now & it's every bit as good as i remember it.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. Bokke & WeePee away against the top teams in the competitions. Bonus points on the log will be a bonus. I do have a special feeling for the Bokke, win in NZ vs the All Blacks is bigger then any WC trophe and I expect the Bokke to put up a very special performance.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The Boks biggest problem is their own consistency works against them against the AB's. Because the ABs know they will turn up every time, the AB's never take them lightly and they never get the chance to pull a surprise over the all blacks like the Wallabies occasionally do, that we still rarely take advantage of.

Unfortunately the Boks to my eyes have regressed from last years form. ABs by 2 converted tries.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Maybe you right HJ, could be a little nervousness, or just could be in my case,I not sure I got a hell of a lot to add. I will say again to me Bok all Black tests to me are the pinnacle, and I find I don't get into a hell of a lot of banter. Mind you I do love discussing games with Bok supporters, so perhaps there is a little bit of nerves keeping me quiet. Still as today according to a bit of paper called a birth certificate I apparently turn the big 6 with a zero after it, so I think I am just going to sit back let the test come along and enjoy it!! If I don't get back in here today to all Bok supporters all the best, I hope it another good test, and I have seen and heard some crackers over the years,and hell I still never get sick of them, and may the best team win ( hopefully the ABs) and lets hope the winning and losing fans take the result with proper sportsmanship and good grace!

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Maybe you right HJ, could be a little nervousness, or just could be in my case,I not sure I got a hell of a lot to add. I will say again to me Bok all Black tests to me are the pinnacle, and I find I don't get into a hell of a lot of banter. Mind you I do love discussing games with Bok supporters, so perhaps there is a little bit of nerves keeping me quiet. Still as today according to a bit of paper called a birth certificate I apparently turn the big 6 with a zero after it, so I think I am just going to sit back let the test come along and enjoy it!! If I don't get back in here today to all Bok supporters all the best, I hope it another good test, and I have seen and heard some crackers over the years,and hell I still never get sick of them, and may the best team win ( hopefully the ABs) and lets hope the winning and losing fans take the result with proper sportsmanship and good grace!
Happy birthday mate

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
?........as today according to a bit of paper called a birth certificate I apparently turn the big 6 with a zero after it, so I think I am just going to sit back let the test come along and enjoy it!!

Here's hoping the AB give you a present befitting the occasion. Something approaching that Eliis Park doozy they showed last night would be nice. Happy birthday regardless, though.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Have a great one Dan!

Respectfully, I hope the Bokke win despite your birthday. I know you're the kind who would appreciate an honest loss anyway.

Let's hope there's no match official talk I agree.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wellington weather update (current as of 10:00 AM local):

15°C
Max: 16°C
Min: 8°C
Latest reading

Wind: 19 km/hr.
Rain Today: 2.0
Humidity: 79%
Updated: 13/09 10:00

Today's Forecast

Few showers, mainly north, late rain. S'ly develops.

Looks better with the graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.