• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
selectors deliberating long into the night but G.Smith looking likely to supplant Lauaki as loosie bench option.

bled_zpsde6zxpda.gif

OOPS, sorry, wrong pic, so sorry, my mistake.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Whilst not a player, does Pat Howard get the role of High Performance Manager?

I don't know who he is.

the staffing ranks now looking suitably bloated

Selectors: Aunty Doris, Aunty Raewyn from up the shops, her niece, the babysitter, the baby, and a very confused Wayne Gunston
Coach: Dan Crowley - undercover cop
Laptop analysis: Quade Cooper - computer theft
Team Masseuse: Alan Jones – public bogs gay sex solicitation
Video Analysis: Alan Jones – re; bogs film at 11
Treasurer: Nick Farr Jones – can’t fahkin remember
Security: Doug Roake: murder, robbery. although no deaths under his watch at Richie’s wedding. Well done, shithead.
Team Bus Driver: Dan Carter – drunk driver
Groundskeeper: Tony Daly - 500 hours community service for serial theft and driving offences
ballboys: Dave Alred and Paul Stridgeon
equipment/ball maintenance consultants: David Warner, Steve Smith, Darren Lehmann and a few shady backroom bastards from the New England Patriots.
physio, in charge of, you know, taping stuff: Cameron Bancroft

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
reports coming in say Keith Murdoch has died;so I guess there is a spot open on the bench!
met Murdoch way back in 1975 on the gold coast-had a few beers with him,seemed a nice bloke

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
reports coming in say Keith Murdoch has died;so I guess there is a spot open on the bench!

raises an interesting technicality visa visor selection; not actually sure whether or not DEATH actually precludes selection. I see Lauaki is still on the bench. Could be some Weekend at Bernie's shenanigans going on out there.

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
raises an interesting technicality visa visor selection; not actually sure whether or not DEATH actually precludes selection. I see Lauaki is still on the bench. Could be some Weekend at Bernie's shenanigans going on out there.

I think that in the matter of ALL time crims Death would only be a minor hiccup.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
how the fuck did the 2 Irish rapists get off scot free when there was blood on the gruds and the cockwads are on record bragging about raping her? "Legends" etc.

Selectors NOT pleased about this. Particularly Aunty Raewyn. Looking to make an example out of this case. Oldman usurps Ella at fullback. Paddy straight into 1st XV at 1st 5

txOM0nxMaz7dbvb9wELZBrcnVGDR7Di-QXibQe5fIX8Y17abSu0Flf9lDfyypAZnzSBMGa0lbIuCNAOiRgaxDYd4wgVo4F1GltNPG0_1t-6aPWFTZHssBJhETrTbZR_3jP8Nk8HAti5G9vAk1_cWTXypyu3cduLy5HQ-62TPBJZLB23BMJgZlse-_MTcaS5zJnhkFYsU7XR2nQZKIBg2Lr_KKusCdaCyas-3M0Ppg8zyX_osTkgJBFsPpgJmXvtzArqKJx6xawLNOEyDwGcNa5TrY1N7Pj1gI9W278RPkFKRGVu7wWTmQ-o3r57YgbFVif9kAy32LEcnS1jw8eO2X1-sE4dxbVtnPhkWbIS_oUdBu-foWxX5CqlHlVpZ-WczHs3eR6T3wWj4MICKhTtEBGeSX9zYbADazpo2foRaG5fQ6KfOywYObIQCLtQjGQL3NO9rGPKfkP1YFfpnMP2NKWJLnugn_U0czLO72SnjXMgVxX06i552DlrI0woVrZF4l4tJcp5p5Hnbjrr4UJQhnrcztpawBAUrOpquBzvFgQEaDKcwP2XO3j452HtuHcuAbxMtHM4A-402WHnXPohCcU79e38JJCN_IAoCBgfIspMDg_Xe8Bad5H26WyuIcnsBTVSoJdhNYn6lmwuFeCKCVyLYtaGiFD_j_FrqU-AgA6nf6M-tlS5_QA=w240-h160-no

".....first fucken FIVE, shithead....."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Local Woman Assaulted
--Wollongong Gazette--
Local rugby selector Aunty Raewyn has mistaken a member of the public for one of the jury members in an Irish rape trial and punched her right in the fucken face. Mrs Shelly Turnbuckle of Wollongong-upon-Wollongong was minding her own fucken business at Wollongong Mall, chatting with friends about her husband Ian's toenail clipping collection when BAM!, Aunty Raewyn connected good and proper with her, right in the fucken shnozz.
"No f**ken apolgies here" said Aunty Raewyn, "I'm gonna keep swinging until I connect with the jury members who acquited these two rapist fuckwits."
txOM0nxMaz7dbvb9wELZBrcnVGDR7Di-QXibQe5fIX8Y17abSu0Flf9lDfyypAZnzSBMGa0lbIuCNAOiRgaxDYd4wgVo4F1GltNPG0_1t-6aPWFTZHssBJhETrTbZR_3jP8Nk8HAti5G9vAk1_cWTXypyu3cduLy5HQ-62TPBJZLB23BMJgZlse-_MTcaS5zJnhkFYsU7XR2nQZKIBg2Lr_KKusCdaCyas-3M0Ppg8zyX_osTkgJBFsPpgJmXvtzArqKJx6xawLNOEyDwGcNa5TrY1N7Pj1gI9W278RPkFKRGVu7wWTmQ-o3r57YgbFVif9kAy32LEcnS1jw8eO2X1-sE4dxbVtnPhkWbIS_oUdBu-foWxX5CqlHlVpZ-WczHs3eR6T3wWj4MICKhTtEBGeSX9zYbADazpo2foRaG5fQ6KfOywYObIQCLtQjGQL3NO9rGPKfkP1YFfpnMP2NKWJLnugn_U0czLO72SnjXMgVxX06i552DlrI0woVrZF4l4tJcp5p5Hnbjrr4UJQhnrcztpawBAUrOpquBzvFgQEaDKcwP2XO3j452HtuHcuAbxMtHM4A-402WHnXPohCcU79e38JJCN_IAoCBgfIspMDg_Xe8Bad5H26WyuIcnsBTVSoJdhNYn6lmwuFeCKCVyLYtaGiFD_j_FrqU-AgA6nf6M-tlS5_QA=w240-h160-no
"F**ken rapist c**t."
Local rugby selector Aunty Raewyn.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
how the fuck did the 2 Irish rapists get off scot free when there was blood on the gruds and the cockwads are on record bragging about raping her? "Legends" etc.

Selectors NOT pleased about this. Particularly Aunty Raewyn. Looking to make an example out of this case. Oldman usurps Ella at fullback. Paddy straight into 1st XV at 1st 5

punch.gif

"...first fucken FIVE, shithead..."

Ulster have apparently sacked them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...gby-players-paddy-jackson-stuart-12360738.amp

Looks like IRFU may do likewise. It's no more than they deserve, I wonder if the complainant can go after them in civil court over the video etc?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
According to one of the many post-trial articles not all the blood on the sheets belonged to the complainant so they airbrushed it out of the pictures shown to the jury so as not to confuse the poor dears. The more of those articles I read the more WTF? I get. Some of this shit is literally unbelievable.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
According to one of the many post-trial articles not all the blood on the sheets belonged to the complainant so they airbrushed it out of the pictures shown to the jury so as not to confuse the poor dears. The more of those articles I read the more WTF? I get. Some of this shit is literally unbelievable.

Surely there are some procedural rules relating to evidence being broken here?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^ the Judge didn't seem to think so:

"The jury was shown photographs of Mr Jackson's bloodstained bedsheets. However, the judge ordered other bloodstains on the sheets, which did not come from the complainant, should be "airbrushed" from the photos after the defence argued they would distract the jury. The source of the other blood was never explained in the trial, and Mr Jackson's lawyer told the court he had "no intention of saying where this blood came from"."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-43739323

Honestly, if I hadn't read it on BBC.com I'd have thought it was FAKE NEWS!!!