• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Argentina v Australia, Mendoza 4/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

Absolutely fucking robbed. Owens clearly affected by the crowd and diving weak as piss Argentina players. A possible suspension offence on AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) completely ignored. A try refused. A yellow on a player who made a legitimate charge down attempt. Fucking laser points. Fuck these divine players, fuck the absolute cocksucker in the crowd and Owens, you made some dud calls and hurt us.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
You've officially jumped the retard shark, Dan. Sorry, that is just so much twaddle.
I see someone else has said as much, Cyclo, if the laser actually gets in kickers eyes,he can tell ref I would reckon, but kickers who go through with kick are obviously not getting affected by laser.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Misery over (or just starting).

ARG 21 AUS 17.

Well done to the Los Pumas.

AUS just not clinical enough. Not disciplined enough. Didn't play the referee well enough. Didn't treasure possession enough. Hard to say, but didn't do enough to deserve to win the game.

Bear that beat Kobayashi

Bob McCowan (2)
They should lock the corrupt welshman in a cell, seriously that wasn't a game, that was a training session for Argentina because every time Aus got the ball the prick would come up with a reason to give it back to Argos. And then the laser pointer! But it doesnt help when Mckenzie doesn't know how to use his bench!!

T

Train Without a Station

I see someone else has said as much, Cyclo, if the laser actually gets in kickers eyes,he can tell ref I would reckon, but kickers who go through with kick are obviously not getting affected by laser.

You get 60 seconds. If the ref does nothing, you've wasted your kick. Easy to say that from your couch Dan.

Bear that beat Kobayashi

Bob McCowan (2)
Misery over (or just starting).

ARG 21 AUS 17.

Well done to the Los Pumas.

AUS just not clinical enough. Not disciplined enough. Didn't play the referee well enough. Didn't treasure possession enough. Hard to say, but didn't do enough to deserve to win the game.

What do you mean, play the ref- majority of his calls were ridiculous

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I was saying you silly for insuating I thought it was Ok Cyclo, not for anything else, you don't usually go this dumb !
Well, you were doing a good impression of being an apologist for it. It shit sportsmanship, end of. Any other peripheral discussion or justification is obfuscation on your part.

Kate Elizabeth

Herbert Moran (7)
Absolutely fucking robbed. Owens clearly affected by the crowd and diving weak as piss Argentina players. A possible suspension offence on AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) completely ignored. A try refused. A yellow on a player who made a legitimate charge down attempt. Fucking laser points. Fuck these divine players, fuck the absolute cocksucker in the crowd and Owens, you made some dud calls and hurt us.
Agree with everything you said. Everything. But I am sick of these things actually mattering. With the total lack of discipline on the field, the penalty count so high and an inability to retain possession, our piss poor bench efforts, our inability to score in the second half, we allowed shit like this to actually make a difference.
Feck, it hurts.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Why is Izzy being criticised? The Wallabies had 25% possession and every time he touched the ball he made meters or looked dangerous.

And on at least 3 occasions kicked that vital possession away with one of Robbies "dribbly little grubbers".

Status
Not open for further replies.