• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie advice needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
We really enjoyed them Aussies and hope they did aswell. Got a whole smoked snoek (our Cape Town Sushi) and braai the TBone. Joseph is actually a born Austrian and understand a few afrikaans word and his wife a born Kiwi. Big Queensland Reds supporter and know their rugby. They never taste braai meat from a fire and also love our vineyards and wines. He was actually very suroprise to see we braai on old vineyard wood. Interesting the price you lot pay for meat overthere and fish very expensive compare to SA. Anyway their three young boys enjoyed the TBones. Only the one piccie

Aussie.jpg

I just cant let a Reds supporters leaving my house without some Springbok Memorial!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
They live 100km north of Brisbane. They fly today to Hazeyview and will visit the Victoria Falls and end at Sun City. Hope their weather is better. Anyway I took them through Paarl Gym, show them our historical KerkToring Church and take some picture of the oldest pub in SA, down the road from me.

V

val_b

I just read the thread..As i wanted to suggest, the dinner already happened. I just want to share, that if I were the one who visited you, and learned of your research just to serve the best for me and to be a good hosts, I'll probably be very proud and happy. Makes me want to come and visit you too..

Status
Not open for further replies.