• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v British & Irish Lions, 3rd Test (Sydney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
'all that rain' was nearly a week ago so it will be perfect....a 'dead' track, or will 'have the sting out of it', in horse racing speak....

Reactions: BDA

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Did the Krudster play any footy when he was growing up in BrisVegas?

Not sure about footy HJ, but I remember reading somewhere that he made the quarter finals of the Queensland pocket-billiards championships on three occasions, prior to becoming a pollie!!

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Not sure about footy HJ, but I remember reading somewhere that he made the quarter finals of the Queensland pocket-billiards championships on three occasions, prior to becoming a pollie!!

yes I think the closest he got to playing contact sport would have been chess..

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not much of an improvement than Auntie Jooolia then.

Vote 1 Tony and Joe. Sydney Uni Rugby Club Alumni.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I wish pollies of all stripes would either stay away or at least well in the background at all sporting events, unless they have a prior affiliation with that particular sport.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Not much of an improvement than Auntie Jooolia then.

Vote 1 Tony and Joe. Sydney Uni Rugby Club Alumni.

yes, they have a right to be there, by the time the Lions tour again though in 2025 the nation will no doubt have implemented a 'change that we had to have'!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
How has our "This is the Blackest Day in Australian Sport" Minister gone?

Adios Grandstander.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Went into the city this afternoon. It was like some geriatrics convention and they were all wearing these fucking butt-arse-ugly red shirts for some reason. Jaysus red does not go with grey.

Anyone know what's going on? Big bingo game in town? Seniors card day at Macca's?

I asked the one lot why they were carrying soft toys like children but for the fuck of me I could not understand a single word."Speak English" I said but all I could make out was "God isn't playing". Wtf?

I phoned the police as some were congregating illegally in bars. You need a permit for gatherings of more than 20 people in the city ffs.

What is this city coming to?

Turn back the boats I say.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Went into the city this afternoon. It was like some geriatrics convention and they were all wearing these fucking butt-arse-ugly red shirts for some reason. Jaysus red does not go with grey.

Anyone know what's going on? Big bingo game in town? Seniors card day at Macca's?

I asked the one lot why they were carrying soft toys like children but for the fuck of me I could not understand a single word."Speak English" I said but all I could make out was "God isn't playing". Wtf?

I phoned the police as some were congregating illegally in bars. You need a permit for gatherings of more than 20 people in the city ffs.

What is this city coming to?

Turn back the boats I say.

Oh Blue, have you ever considered a career in comedy? I tip my hat to you sir.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Channel 10 burd to kid outside the stadium:
"Who's your favourite player?"

"Quade Cooper"

Hope we won't be missing him tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.