• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
show some respect to the forum and start your research by looking back through what has been said before. The thread that would not die: (from the start please) https://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/where-to-for-super-rugby.17402/
the-office-ouch.gif

gagrflow.png

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I know this Is hindsight but in the 90s when the game turned pro around the world … If the clubs in Sydney eg Randwick, Easts, Eastwood etc had turned professional instead of the state Side (Tahs)…. 99% of these problems we face today wouldn’t exist ..

They were already shamateur.

With the talent we have in this country, (and no salary cap ) we very well could have had our own versions of ... Wasps ,London Irish in Australia …

We're in a shitload of debt, so we kind of do.

Not enough billionaires for French club comparisons.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Mark Di Stefano tore into the administration in the AFR and didn't miss:

I particularly enjoyed this bit of savagery:
"The “save rugby” plan involves a “festival” of Riverview, King’s and Joeys? Phil, that’s not a plan, that’s a Betoota Advocate headline."

Oversight of the journo not to have Shore as the first school mentioned :D

Wilson

David Codey (61)
"The “save rugby” plan involves a “festival” of Riverview, King’s and Joeys? Phil, that’s not a plan, that’s a Betoota Advocate headline."

Oversight of the journo not to have Shore as the first school mentioned :D
He did shit on shore a few paragraphs earlier, I think he wanted to spread the "love"

Beer on the hill

Ward Prentice (10)
It means I'd love to see the constant talk of "Randwick rugby" and the idea that "a strong Randwick means a strong Wallabies" confined to the history books, along with the dinosaurs that continuously trot it out. It's about time we left the amateurism in the amatuer era.
Randwick are your Shute Shield champions for 2023. A brilliant development club (for players AND coaches) which is great for Australian Rugby.