• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Schoolboys & National Championships 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
how would idiont be a typo ?
the n is nowhere near either the t or the o on a keyboard.
Don't you think it's funny that someone who refuses to accept being called an idiot, can't spell it?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
So the Combined States team is made up entirely of NSW and Queensland offcuts. Wonder how the boys from WA, NT, Tasmania, SA, Victoria and the Lloyd McDermoot team feel about that.

an observer

Herbert Moran (7)
Typo's -:) king of them, I myself have typed a massive statement in regards to a certain player and got it wrong due to thought process. Guilty as Charged.

I completely understand this is a forum, I just hope all the biased, opinionated, self serving, rugby uneducated posters that make statements without doing their homework feel they are just in what they state. I am sure they will state they are!

Bill McLean (32)
... ... ... ... ... ... I just hope all the biased, opinionated, self serving, rugby uneducated posters that make statements without doing their homework ... ... ...

For a minute there I thought I had been exposed, and then I realised observer used the word 'ALL' at the beginning of his sentence ... ... ... phew! ... ... ... nothing like being relatively anonymous within the collective!

And observer is right, you all need to pull your socks up! :)

no9

Ted Fahey (11)
oi mate i dont like to be made looked like an idiont when i know im right. Sam Gerrey Burgess isn't in JGS or NGS and he made the combined team. so get your facts straight genius!

You don't need my help to achieve that you idiont. At no point did I say SGB was in the koala cub, my inference was that a Joeys boy who played for NSW last year and who was named in the shadow squad was overlooked due to Joey's policy of not allowing it's boys into the koala club (by a player who managed to play GPS III's and who were beaten by the might of CCC). Thats actually less comprehendable than uncle Manu's golden boys getting the call up.

GPStyle

Herbert Moran (7)
You don't need my help to achieve that you idiont. At no point did I say SGB was in the koala cub, my inference was that a Joeys boy who played for NSW last year and who was named in the shadow squad was overlooked due to Joey's policy of not allowing it's boys into the koala club (by a player who managed to play GPS III's and who were beaten by the might of CCC). Thats actually less comprehendable than uncle Manu's golden boys getting the call up.
sick one about the 'idiot' mistake. sorry i wasn't privileged to go to a private school. Mate it doesn't matter if he was or wasn't in the jgs squad he just wasn't selected which is a joke. with the example of SGB showing that you don't need to be in those 'privileged' squads to make a rep team.

was that spelling fine for you guys?

no9

Ted Fahey (11)
sick one about the 'idiot' mistake. sorry i wasn't privileged to go to a private school. Mate it doesn't matter if he was or wasn't in the jgs squad he just wasn't selected which is a joke. with the example of SGB showing that you don't need to be in those 'privileged' squads to make a rep team.

was that spelling fine for you guys?

But it certainly helps.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
Typo's -:) king of them, I myself have typed a massive statement in regards to a certain player and got it wrong due to thought process. Guilty as Charged.

I completely understand this is a forum, I just hope all the biased, opinionated, self serving, rugby uneducated posters that make statements without doing their homework feel they are just in what they state. I am sure they will state they are!

For a minute there I thought I had been exposed, and then I realised observer used the word 'ALL' at the beginning of his sentence . . . phew! . . . nothing like being relatively anonymous within the collective!

And observer is right, you all need to pull your socks up! :)
There will be a quiz as soon as we are all back at school, so get it right here, now!!!!
Lighten up Kids please?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Who are going to be the stars of the tournament including those from outside NSW and Qld?

Anybody from the CS squad likely to make the Oz Schools Ones side like Baldwin, Miller and McIntyre did last year? The Twos?

stem

Stan Wickham (3)
Great point of discussion LG... However I only can contribute queries...o_O
How do we find the team lists for ACT , WA,, Vic ????
and what about Division 2 teams/players??
PLUS When are they selecting the Presidents XV ????

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Whats is the presidents xv?
This is the merit team selected from the Div II teams which are NT, Tas, SA and the indigenous Lloyd McDermott Rugby Development Team.

Before Victoria and WA got their own teams for the Div I national tournament they used to participate with the 4 teams mentioned above in a Div II tournament in Geelong. From that they would pick a Combined States team for the Div I tournament later on.

Now the 4 remaining Div II teams play at the same place and on the same days as the Div I teams play. Each Div II team has 3 games, then the Presidents XV is selected.

This year a Tongan Schools team is visiting Australia. On the 4th day of the tournament. in between the finals of the Div I teams, the Presidents XV plays them.

Full details of the match schedule is here:

http://austschools.rugbynet.com.au/default.asp?id=193715

Status
Not open for further replies.