• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
All avatars will be vetted by the GAGR standards committee to make sure they are degrading enough for @Dismal Pillock.
@Muttonbird - go hard.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Methinks a Mr Rabbit meme wouldn't be fully appreciated by @Dismal Pollock.

Wouldn't one of Piggy Muldoon, David Lange or Helen Clarke be more fitting for a NZ correspondent?

M

Muttonbird

Methinks a Mr Rabbit meme wouldn't be fully appreciated by @Dismal Pollock.

Wouldn't one of Piggy Muldoon, David Lange or Helen Clarke be more fitting for a NZ correspondent?
You're right - changed it to something rugby.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Is there any way to get .gifs working as avatars on here?

I will personally make a gif of that Michalak pass. On loop.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
pillock_sniffer.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NZ by 20 or more today.

WHO amongst you will dare offering up not just your silly little golden avatars but ALSO your signature space AND your wee icon supporter thingies to the right over there? I am sky high on grog at the moment after my annual purchase of 1 third of 1 can of Ladies Lo-Lite Lesbian Lager Hi-Lez so could potentially be ripe for the picking. This offer will lapse at 0:430 GMT time that being kick off time. Luckily I canot count and "accidentally" bought 3 cans of my favourite Lisping Lilting Les Ladies Lagerless Lager, not just the 1 can bRING IT ON YOU FOREIGN FREAKS.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Unsure if the Mcglashan fan has accepted this bet or not.

Am about to go offline to repair into my karmic suntra pose in holy readiness for An All Black Rugby Football Test Match, a spiritual experience of the Highest Order Known to Man.

**PLEASE ADVISE**

M

Muttonbird

No thanks. I'll leave it to someone else this time, but I have to say a 20 point start is very generous and I'm surprised no-one has taken you up on it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
If Muttonbird doesn't take it, I will.
To clarify - if ABs by anything less than 20, you're toast?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
If Muttonbird doesn't take it, I will.
To clarify - if ABs by anything less than 20, you're toast?
That's right. You're on fatty. Say goodbye to all that glorious iconography to the right there. Say hello to University of Burma 3rd XV Midwives Supporters Club.

"Cyclopath"? That'll read Onehunga Blind Midwives Cycle Path by the time I'm finished with it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That's right. You're on fatty. Say goodbye to all that glorious iconography to the right there. Say hello to University of Burma 3rd XV Midwives Supporters Club.

"Cyclopath"? That'll read Onehunga Blind Midwives Cycle Path by the time I'm finished with it.
Don't use too much of your Pitcairn Pedal-Powered Internet setting all that up yet. Although I'm not sure how I can make you look more munted than you already do. It will be a challenge.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Don't use too much of your Pitcairn Pedal-Powered Internet setting all that up yet. Although I'm not sure how I can make you look more munted than you already do. It will be a challenge.

Right you are then. Am about to go offline to repair to the lotus position and begin the mumbled karmic chant of Indescribable Wordage in readiness for the Holy Gospel According to Mccaw, will be back here 3 hours from now to run around naked all up and down your silly little internet space, get ready for an avatar featuring Colin Meads in jet-black speedos.