• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1: 29 July @ MCG

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
They're also selling $50 double header tickets to the Storm and the Wallabies. Haven't seen any media for that but hopefully they're pushing that in the right channels.

I've actually waited too long to buy the semi nice seats I wanted so now copped a few cheapies which I'm not too sad about. Poking around trying to find a good seat was harder than I thought so now I've upgraded my expectations of the crowd to cautiously optimistic.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I suspect the All Blacks team will be as close to full strength as possible for A) combinations, and B) to secure the Bledisloe.

Hopefully we might still see someone like Roigard off the bench, but not holding my breath tbh.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ if SamW's fit I'd expect him to start which gives ScoBar a break. AL-B has served his suspension so maybe takes Ennor's bench spot. Other than that I wouldn't make changes due to B) above. Lock it away for another year then give Roigard etc a run in Dunners.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
^ if SamW's fit I'd expect him to start which gives ScoBar a break. AL-B has served his suspension so maybe takes Ennor's bench spot. Other than that I wouldn't make changes due to B) above. Lock it away for another year then give Roigard etc a run in Dunners.
I wondering if Samisoni may get run in the 2 shirt?? Just wonder if he will be more effective against Wallabies than he would of been starting against Boks. But I pretty relaxed if they go exactly as you say WOB, though would hope DMac to get bench spot.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ yeah, wouldn't hurt to rotate a front rower or two but from the 23 that played SA rather than the wider squad. Only three matches until RWC so we need to be putting out our top 23 this week & at Twickers.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Doesn't even show up on the Ticketek Homepage for me.

Gold Brigade: Allocation exhausted
NZ Supporters: Allocation exhausted
Family (Alcohol Free): Allocation exhausted
Obstructed View: Allocation exhausted

Premium $349: Can still buy 20 tickets all together
Cat A $249: Can still buy 15 tickets all together
Cat B $109: Single seats only
Cat C,D,E: Can but 5+ all together.

People are going for the cheaper ($50-$109) and I don't blame them.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

I was gunning for that sweet Cat B. I'm not shelling out thousands to see the Wallabies get reamed.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Pay for Stan then immediately cancel it. Gives you a month of viewing and automatically addresses the renewal thing.

I've watched Rebels games from Iran, so Bali should be a piece of cake.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member

My eyes aren't good enough to see the ants running around the MCG from the good seats, let alone the shitty ones

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
SamW appears to have confirmed that his non-selection for the SA match was at least partly punishment for going against doctor's wishes & playing the Super Rugby Final:

"I feel like I'm in a really good spot," said Whitelock. "I was cleared to play last game, but just not selected.

"I got through the full training week, which was good, and obviously I was in Argie as well, so I've been in and around the team for the last couple of weeks.

"Hopefully, team selection goes my way and I get the chance to get out there."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
SamW appears to have confirmed that his non-selection for the SA match was at least partly punishment for going against doctor's wishes & playing the Super Rugby Final
LOL@dead-man-walking Fozzie and his infantile ugly-stepdaughter spat with the actual proper successful rugby football coach who is about to take his job hahaha

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
As is becoming customary Jason Ryan did the Monday media stand-up:

Ryan confirmed they had close to a full group. Emoni Narawa (back) and Leicester Faina’anuku (calf) remain on the sideline (though Fainga’anuku will be fit next week) and Shaun Stevenson stays as cover.

As has long been customary, that's about as much as was given away.