• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1: 29 July @ MCG

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Gees we looked cooked in the sheds at half time. It’s shown this half. Eddie is working them hard I assume for the RWC and this is just collateral damage.

Not sure it’s the best approach. A couple more 40pt losses and there won’t be anyone left to watch them at the RWC.

Namerican

Bill Watson (15)
Pretty hard to win when your starting prop ruptures his achilles and his replacement breaks his ribs and can't play. And Bell himself was down for a considerable period of time. Fuck me the Wallabies can't catch a break. It'd be nice to see them play a normal game with a full-ish roster, but it doesn't seem like it'll ever happen.

Muzza

Herbert Moran (7)
We are just soft . Year after year we have massive injuries. Other countries just don’t seem get the injuries we get .
it’s also our mistakes kill us every year .
I’ve been a rusted on supporter every year . I’m really starting to question my support because I’m sick of the rubbish !

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
Pretty hard to win when your starting prop ruptures his achilles and his replacement breaks his ribs and can't play. And Bell himself was down for a considerable period of time. Fuck me the Wallabies can't catch a break. It'd be nice to see them play a normal game with a full-ish roster, but it doesn't seem like it'll ever happen.
This is a fair comment. WBs need a bit of a lucky break. Thin margins at this level