• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I don't even get it. the nz side isn't even that good. Pretty average center pairing. Defence creates pressure though. That's the key

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

rusty83

Frank Row (1)
I love how every year there is renewed hope for the Wallabies, and renewed disappointment. Its gonna taken years if not decades to weed out the current no hopers and discover some fighters.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
First half review just in:

image.jpeg

52 points looks very achievable right now.................

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I love how every year there is renewed hope for the Wallabies, and renewed disappointment. Its gonna taken years if not decades to weed out the current no hopers and discover some fighters.

It's like ferrari in the F1. every they they say "this year is our year" (or similar words) and they promptly faceplant

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Graham Henry.
Attack coach: Jim McKay
Defence coach: Matt Taylor
Forwards & set-piece coach: Laurie Fisher
Breakdown coach: George Smith
S & C coach: Dean Benton
Kicking coach: Jonny Wilkinson
Skills coach: Mick Byrne
Psychologist: Ben Perkins

That's not going to fix it. This game is a sad indictment on our system. Our players are arriving at the international level lacking the basics of the game.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm not willing to accept that. When an entire team is playing like shit that is a coach issue. The same Wallabies team performed far better in the same test last year.

I don't expect the Wallabies to win, but this is disgraceful.

But did you watch any of the Super Rugby teams this year?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Is there a single Wallaby player who has not completely sucked thus far? Can't think of one. Structure is all at sea. Defence has more holes than Ryan Lochte's story. Set pieces are appalling. Hmmmm. I can honestly say I have never seen a worse 40 minutes by the Wallabies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Looks as though the Hurricanes were indeed testing a new defensive pattern for the All Blacks.

rusty83

Frank Row (1)
Boomers flopping and now this mess. Been a tough couple weeks for all our flops and chokers in the olympics. We need to start investing in modern pentathlon and shooting to base our national pride.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
This is not about nz being super awesome.

This is about the utter shite that the Australian players are dishing up. The execution of these players is ridiculously poor. It's not the coach.

At what point do these "professional athletes" take some ownership and do some fucking homework on their skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.