• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blue Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Good luck to your blokes tomorrow, Blue. You will win and win well. For maximum enjoyment, make sure you watch the game in the company of many, many kiwis. :)

My heart says GO CHIEFS!!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
You have to love how the Chiefs play, and it's a tough call to decide which nation I want to lose more, but then I think of certain London Kiwis ...

Go Blues!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Myself pretty much torn between the two. Love Waikato but want the Brutes to win because it will mean a lot for the Springboks cause. My household I just need to stand up for the Brutes. On the losing end there, my small kid a Chief supporter (I teach him all the knowledge I tapped from RB and my Mrs backing all teams but Bulls , going back to Naas Botha days. Win win situation for me really.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
PaarlBok said:
Blue this is the way its going in Pretoria at the moment!

http://www.dieburger.com/Stories/News/19.0.1579867275.aspx

Hilarious. A woman pained her mom Blue as part of a competition to win tickets. Only in Pretoria

Thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling nervous, much more than two years ago where I had resigned to the fact that the Sharks would win in the tank. It's more nerve racking knowing we are in with a good chance this time but I think it's goign to be a lot harder than many people think.

Holding tackle bags for my mate's under nine team tomorrow morning and will be wearing my jersey.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Good luck Blue, Verf hulle Blou!

Boer Advice for Suzie sickness!
http://DIARREE
• Eet elke 2 uur geskilde, gestoofde appel.
• Drink 'n glas warm rooiwyn.
• Kook 750ml water en laat afkoel. Roer 5ml sout en 5ml suiker by. Neem kort-kort 'n slukkie hiervan.

Here is a photo of the 70 year old Granny "Ouma"

Bulle3.jpg

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Lindommer said:
Chiefs up by 6 at oranges, Blues to win by 15.

It take exception to all this blasphemy of referring to the supreme horned one as "Blues". You are referring to the ones in Auckaland that play touch rugby.

;D

R

Rugby Rat

Congratulations Bulls. Great first half display.

Off to bed now. Tis late here.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
God this game is better than the crap played by the Lions.

The whole game seems to be being played in fast forward in comparison.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Simply awesome display by the Bulls.

They can play it tight, they can play it wide, they can play it on the break, they keep the scoreboard ticking, they beat up the breakdown, they have a great kicking game, they're rock solid in defence. Is there anything left?

I just hope the Bokke don't play like this in the 3N!! DeVilliers is our only hope!

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Terrific game by the Bulls, yet it was only a few years ago we said, and they said, they didn't have any creative backs.

I'd thought they'd play for territory and penalties and droppies and win ugly, but no.

The Bulls were clearly the best team in the comp and deserved the chockies.

FdP - what a player. Olivier - get ready to take Jacobs Bok jersey even if it has 13 on the back of it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Congrats Bulls, and also to Blue (if he ever resurfaces!!). Should we send out a Scarf search party?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Comprehensive is about the only word to describe that scoreline.

I think all the talk of the Tahs being the only side capable of beating them in the final can be put to bed, based on that display. NO-ONE would have been capable of beating the Bulls.

S

Spook

NTA said:
Comprehensive is about the only word to describe that scoreline.

I think all the talk of the Tahs being the only side capable of beating them in the final can be put to bed, based on that display. NO-ONE would have been capable of beating the Bulls.

Who was saying that? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.